Chapter Eighty-One

Third Person

It's been five days since Y/N stayed at Chaeyoung's mom's house with Chaeyoung, her mom, and Junghoon. Saying that she's happy with her stay there is an understatement. 

It's just like she's at home, and Chaeyoung knows and sees it. She made sure that Y/N won't feel left out, after all, she belongs to that family. In the past three days, they did many things.

Junghoon, Chaeyoung, and Y/N went out for a walk after that rainy night. It was a surprise that the day after that night is a good sunny day which led them to plan on going out for a walk around the village.

Despite enjoying the time she's staying with Chaeyoung's family, Y/N didn't fail to chat with the other girls at the dorm, even after the girls said that she should enjoy herself there rather than talk to them. But Y/N is unbothered, especially to that one member.

For some reason, Y/N didn't miss a night without chatting with their leader. For her, she feels comfortable sharing how her day went with the leader. She also asked the older what are happenings in the dorm, which made her connect and know that the other girls are also going out and going to their parent's houses.

It's after lunch, and Y/N and Chaeyoung are ready to leave Chaeyoung's mom's house. They are waiting outside the house with their manager as Chaeyoung's mom told them to wait.

"Mom! We need to go!" Chaeyoung yelled from outside.

Chaeyoung's mom came out rushing to the gate as she was holding a bag.

"I'm sorry, here, take this. I know you want to eat that, share it with the other girls, okay? Say hi to them." Chaeyoung's mom said as she handed the bag to Y/N.

Y/N looked inside the bag and she wonder why it is heavy, then she saw the food that Chaeyoung's mom cooked and packed for them.

"Omo! Thank you for this! You knew I am gonna miss this, I will share it with everyone!" Y/N chuckled.

"We'll go now, Mom," Chaeyoung said as she comes to her mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"Take care, okay? Don't forget to call anytime you want." Chaeyoung's mom said.

Y/N nodded happily as she comes to the mother and hugged her. The mother was surprised and even Chaeyoung, but they knew that they want that.

"We'll go now, just say Junghoon we already left," Chaeyoung said.

After bidding goodbye, the girls get in the car and they wave their hands until they can no longer see the mother waving back at them.

Y/N smiled as she pulled out her phone to text someone. Chaeyoung noticed it but what else she notices is the excitement in Chaeyoung's eyes. It's surely not because they are leaving the place already, Y/N mentioned many times how much she's gonna miss the house and even her mom's treatment and everything.

But Chaeyoung knows that Y/N has been looking forward to something too.

"Who's that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Jihyo unnie, she told me to tell her when we already going back. I think they are pretty lonely at the dorm, it's just her, Mina, Sana, and Nayeon unnie in the dorm." Y/N said.

"Oh yeah," Chaeyoung said as she remembered Y/N saying that Tzuyu and Dahyun go out today. While Momo and Jeongyeon left the dorm yesterday to go to Jeongyeon's family's house.

"You're excited?" Chaeyoung asked which made Y/N frown and look away from her phone.

"About going home? Well, yeah, I miss the girls too. Aren't you? I'm sure Mina unnie misses you." Y/N said as she smiled teasingly at Chaeyoung.