CHAPTER 10: Evil Plan for Ev!

CASSANDRA DIAZ👆

CASSANDRA DIAZ

"What should I buy?"

For the last 30 minutes I am trying to figure out what should I buy. I really want a new dress. I was standing in front of a shop staring at a dress. It was so beautiful. Suddenly I got pushed by something. I looked there, a man standing in front of me with a phone in his hand.

 I looked there, a man standing in front of me with a phone in his hand

"Are you mad? Standing in front of the path." The man said.

"Me? What about you? Walking like a blind man. Idiot."

"Do you even know who I am? You can't talk to me like that."

"Oh really! Then how can I talk to you blindy. Walking without looking here and there. And I really don't know who the hell are you so blindy I think you should stop acting as if you are some fucking famous superstar because you are not. I mean look at you man ok fine you are handsome but still nah you can't be famous. No chance. So goodbye blindy."

Idiot. I went without glancing at him.

I started walking to the shop and bought the dress then I saw Roselyn standing looking all excited.

Well if you are wondering about Roselyn then let me tell you she is my friend we were together in college. We all were friends me, Ev, Rose and Anna. But then we haven't met each other after college. Rose got a job in Australia so she left and Anna had to help her father in business so she too went Italy with him. But ya we were still in contact with each other. When I saw Rose I couldn't control myself. I shouted "ROSE."

She turned around and I could see her surprised

She turned around and I could see her surprised. She then came to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Its been so long Cass. How are you? Oh my God I missed you so much."

"Well I am cool as always. And ya I too missed you a lot."

"What about Ev? How is she?"

"She is good. Getting married I guess. Well its not confirmed yet because she went to fight the guy and I still don't have any idea about what happened?"