» 83

"You're so amazing for standing up for yourself Hyun, I'm so proud of you," Jaemin said pulling the girl closer to him as they laid in their shared bed.

Hyuna sighed, snuggling into him as the warmth emitted from his body sent her into a state of peace.

"I said what needed to be said, they never loved me anyway so it doesn't really matter."
"About that, are you sure you're okay- they said a lot of hurtful things," Jaemin asked concerned and looking down at the girl who laid in his arms.

She only hummed in thought before nodding, "yeah I will be okay. I'm just glad your family will get their business back."

"You really are amazing," he said with a short lived smile, "I'm sorry again for not telling you sooner."

Hyuna could hear the sadness in his voice, she looked up to him- moving so that she was leaning on her arm to get a better look.

"You don't have to apologise, I completely understand. You shouldn't have to feel pressure to tell me anything if you don't want to, I know it'll come with time," she said with a smile as she brushed the stray hairs off of Jaemins face delicately.

"How did I ever get so lucky," he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

The two leaned forward and connected their lips, but this time it was different- it was passionate and emotional.

They poured their feelings out through the kiss, every emotion Hyuna had felt while dealing with her so-called-parents diminished as she got lost in Jaemins touch.

Their lips moulded together perfectly as they found a steady rhythm, falling into a state of mind where they could only think about each other.

They began to sit up and Jaemin moved his hands to cup her cheeks, while Hyunas hands found their way to the back of his neck- playing and racking her fingers through his hair.

It was perfect; everything in that moment was perfect.

Hyuna no longer had to worry about her parents, and her future was now hers to write.

She didn't care where she was heading, or what she was going to do- but as long as she was with Jaemin, nothing could dishearten her.

The two pulled away, leaning their foreheads together as they panted for air.

Jaemin smiled, leaning down to press another quick kiss to her swollen, puffy lips.

"I love you Hyuna- I love everything about you, from the way you care for people, to the way you stood up for not only yourself, but for Tae, Chanmi and I. You're an amazing person and I can't wait to see what you will do in your future- so long as I'm by your side to see you grow into an amazing young woman."

Hyuna chuckled lightly, placing a hand onto Jaemins cheek and rubbing her finger along the soft skin.

"I wouldn't want you anywhere but by my side."

—————

...