Chapter 11

Happy reading beautifuls....

"And in the end all I learned was how to be strong alone."

Author's p.o.v

"What the hell is this??"
Ibtihaj roared in frustration cause even after trying numerous times her hands were not detaching from his face.

Anfal flinched on his roar.

She always used to get afraid when he shouts and now when she was standing this close to him, her body was shivering with fear.

" Ibtihaj you both to take warm shower to melt this."
Amma saod and he hummed.

He pulled back vigorously.

"Ooouch!!!"
A scream left Anfal's mouth when she was dragged towards him but couldn't match his pace and was about to kiss the floor when he took her small waist in his protective grip.

"Gosh!!"
He made her stand her in annoyance.

After some moments of silence he sighed and what he did next was enough to leave  everyone flabbergasted.

He encircled his arms around her waist and held her up.

Her feet was in air while Ibtihaj was carrying her in his arms with her hands on his cheek and started walking towards his room.

From far anyone could say that were shooting for a romantic movie but only  if you take a closeup look then you'll be able to see the annoyance, anger, frustration, fear and what not in their eyes.

Ibtihaj opened washroom by kicking it and put her down as he reached near shower.

He turned the null and soon warm water started dripping over them.

Ibtihaj's hands were resting on his sides with his head turned sideways.

Her kohal and liners was completely messed up while red substance of her lipstick was melting on her chin.

Hair strands were sticking on the sides of her face tickling her.

She turned her face aside to push them away but they were too stubborn to move.

She tried again and again but then she felt a burning sensation at her cheek and looked upwards to see him who was  pinning her hair locks behind her ears. Her breath hitched when his dark eyes looked downward directly in her eyes.

She could feel that her height was too short in front of him. He was looking like a tower to whom she wasn't even reaching till shoulders.

She averted her gaze and he got out of his trance and pulled his hand back.

Unknownliy Anfal missed the warmth of his hand.

Moments passed with them standing this close to each other when Anfal felt her hand separating from his skin.

She tried and this time her hands left his cheeks.

She pulled back and he turned the shower off.

She was about to move out when he called her from behind.