Chapter NINETEEN

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"Alex!" A knock on the door woke me up and I sat up on my bed. Groaning and rubbing my eyes, I stood up and walked to open the door.

"Don't tell me you just woke up" Bex said as she strolled into my room with Zoey following her.

"Okay, I won't tell you" I yawned as I went back to my bed and pulled the covers over me so that I can go back to sleep.

"What do you think you're doing?" Zoey asked me watching me.

"Sleeping?" I grumbled as I snuggled further into the sheets. As I was about to let unconsciousness take over me, the duvet was roughly yanked away and the curtains were suddenly drawn revealing the bright rays of the sun that almost turned me blind.

"Ugh go away" I groaned shutting my eyes.

"No! Stand up!" Zoey scolded as she arranged the scattered books on my desk. Bex walked over and pulled my legs.

"No!" I yelled as Bex dragged my leg while I held on to the headboard. My grip was so hard my knuckles were turning white so I let go and landed on Bex who landed on a sleeping bag.

"Get off me" she groaned as I rolled off her.

"It's your fault" I said while standing up as she stoodok up as well.

"You slept in a sleeping bag last night?" Zoey asked as she gave the sleeping bag a weird look.

"No I didn't, Ni-" I caught myself before I could spill. "Neither did uh...my mum" I said, not making sense at all. Zoey raised an eyebrow at me and so did Bex.

"Then why is it laid?" Bex asked, knowing something was up.

"I just laid there to erm....rest yesterday" I said and Zoey nodded but Bex narrowed her eyes at me. I gave her a look that says 'later' and she nodded.

"So we are here so we can all go for spa" Bex smiled and Zoey smiled back in agreement. I was the only one that wasn't smiling.

"What do you think Alex? Just us girls, at a spa, relaxing" Zoey smiled looking at me and I gave her a bored look.

"I think we should eat then come back home for Netflix and chilling" I said.

"I guess we have to neglect what you think then" Zoey said and I groaned.

"And you look like you need a spa" Bex said and I glared at her.

"She's right, your hair look like a bird's nest" Zoey chuckled and I glared at her too before sighing and sitting on the edge of my bed.

Bex walked to my wardrobe and started looking got clothes while Zoey was cleaning my room. I guess Zoey could tell by the weird look I was giving her that what she is doing is..... unusual.

"I'm sorry, I have a problem. I don't like it when a place is not organized or clean" she explained as she put the folded sleeping bag in the closet while I nodded. I furrowed my eyebrows when I remembered last night. Nick was here but now he's gone.....

"What are you doing? Go and freshen up!" Bex yelled as she gave one of my clothes a sour look and threw it on the floor with the rest while Zoey yells at her to stop being messy. I roll my eyes and started to undress but then I saw Zoey staring at me with horror. I was wondering what she was staring at then I remembered, ooooooh, the scars.....

"Shit! What happened?" She asked as she stared at the scars on my leg. She didn't even see the one on my belly or back and she's like this? I thought as I took my red towel and wrapped it around my waist so I was fully covered. The sweater my grandma gave me reached a little above my knee and my towel around my waist was a little above my ankle and my socks covered the rest.