Chapter 105

They only had one more small glass of Fire Whiskey after that, but meanwhile Sirius looked like his normal self, Jenna had gotten practically giddy.

      They sat there for long hours and Sirius watched Jenna in amusement as she kept laughing for no good reason.

       "Your capacity is lower than I expected, Jenny," said Sirius with a chuckle as he was trying to hold Jenna up while making their way back up to the castle.

      "Oh shut up, you Butt Sniffer," said Jenna, giggling.

       "What did you just call me!?" Sirius raised his brows at her as they reached the Fat Lady's portrait.

     "A butt sniffer." Jenna giggled again. "Cause you're a dog."

     "Yeah, you definitely need to get to bed." Sirius grinned, saying the password and helping Jenna inside the common room, which was completely empty as it was already past midnight.

      But Jenna only laughed, dropping herself down on the couch. "Come and join me," she said with a sleepy smile, patting on the seat next to her sweetly.

      Sirius sighed, but then obeyed and sat down next to her. But the moment he did so, Jenna sprang forward and crashed her lips against his.

       Sirius felt the breath get knocked out of his chest, but he finally kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer to him.

       But in a quick motion, Jenna pushed him down on the couch, hovering up above him without breaking the kiss, which became more and more passionate by the second.

       Sirius's hands then traveled downward and he rested them on her hips as Jenna's body was on top of his, both their heartbeats picking up.

       His jaw clenched and he opened his eyes as Jenna's lips then left his, moving down and kissing his neck.

      His grip tighten on her as she went on, but his eyes suddenly widened when he felt her starting to unbutton his shirt.

       "Woah! Woah!" Sirius exclaimed, holding onto her and pushing her away from him, jumping up from the couch. "What do you think you're doing, Jenny!?"

       "Nothing..." she shrugged innocently, sitting straight and looking up at him through her lashes.

        "Okay, first of, don't look at me that way," he said, swallowing as he tried to steady his breathing. "And second — and —"

        "And...?"

        "And I forgot what second was!" he snapped.

       Jenna giggled again, standing up from the couch, only to nearly be tripped down, but caught by Sirius in time.

       "Oh, come on..." Taking advantage of the moment, Jenna ran her fingers through his elegant black hair, biting her lower lip. "It's just a little bit of fun. Don't you wanna?"

        "I — I..." Sirius tried to say, but he found himself too distracted by the fake innocent look she was giving him.

       But then he shook his head, mustering every bit of self control he had to grab her hands and pull them away from him.

        "I do, Jenny, I really do," he said, still holding onto both her wrists so she wouldn't fall. "But not when you're clearly drunk."

      "I'm not drunk," she said, but then chuckled uncontrollably.

      "Okay, it's time for you to go to bed," he said in a final manner, leading her toward the staircase. "And this is as far as I can take you. I would've carried you up there, but I can't because of these stupid sexist stairs."

      Jenna gave him a pleading look but seeing how stern he looked, she finally sighed and tried to get up the stairs, supporting herself by leaning against the wall with each step.

       When she reached the top of the staircase, she turned around to look at him hopefully one last, but Sirius only shook his head. "Go on. Off to bed."

        Rolling her eyes, Jenna finally disappeared through the girls' dormitory and Sirius let out the breath he wasn't aware of holding.

      "I should get an honor Order of Merlin for that," he muttered to himself grumpily.

Making his way toward his dorm and getting to bed, Sirius had a hard trying to control his thoughts. And knowing that if James knew Legilimency, he would've murdered him in the most brutal way.

     But not half an hour had passed that his eyes shot open when he heard the door to the room open.

       Jerking around, his eyes widened as he saw Jenna walking toward his bed quietly.

       "What on earth are you doing here?" he whispered angrily, looking around to make sure James was still asleep.

       "I couldn't sleep," said Jenna, smiling at him sweetly. "Aren't you going to ask me to join you?" Jenna whispered.

       "No."

      "Why not?" Jenna pouted.

      "Because I don't want to be murdered by your brother!" he hissed, gesturing at James.

      But as if she didn't hear him, Jenna got onto his bed and laid down, drawing the covers on her.

     "Jenny?" Sirius said hesitantly, gulping in fear. "What are you doing."

      "Shh... just let it happen," she mumbled, closing her eyes.

      "Do you have a death wish?" Sirius whispered in a hoarse tone, glancing worriedly at James's bed again. "If your dear brother finds us in the same bed he will kill us both! And then probably resurrect me to kill me again, just to make sure!"

      "Bummer."

       "Fine, but if James comes after you with a blade, I would start running in the opposite direction!"

      Jenna didn't answer and only wrapped an arm around him, bringing him closer to her.

       "You're going to be the end of me, Kitten," Sirius muttered mostly to himself as he looked down at her.

But for a moment, all worries disappeared from his mind as he watched how peaceful she looked, a heartwarming smile making its way over his head.

       "Oh, well," Sirius finally sighed in defeat. "Now that this is probably the last night of my life, better enjoy it while I can, huh?"

      "My thoughts exactly," Jenna muttered, yanking his shirt and pulling him down under the covers, nuzzling into his chest.