Chapter 9: Info on Silencers

{Doctor}

The next day I decided to go and talk to Emperor about the Yakuza we fought yesterday. They were certainly a new enemy I've seen and I felt like I should know more about them. It was easy to track him down since every morning he was in the Staff lounge getting his morning coffee or whatever. Sure enough, I did find him there.

"Hey, Emperor." I said.

"Hey, Doctor, whats crackin'?"

"Well...I wanted to talk to you about the Silencers."

"Ight. what would you like to know?" he plopped down on the counter next to the coffee machine with his coffee. he used a chair to help climb up.

"Well...I was wondering who they are and if I should be worried?"

"Mmm...Well...they are Yakuza. They are based off of Victoria as said before. There are also a few in Kazimierz. They used to be In Chernobog until it got blasted to pieces. They were founded In 2057 a couple decades ago. Although they are known for stealing territories, mass murder, Loan scamming, high scale crimes, they are nothing but some raggedy ass street hoodlums."

"Really?"

"Yeah. you may have noticed some of the Yakuza we fought yesterday were pretty young. some as young as 18...maybe younger. That's because they bait others into joining, and once you join, It's like a lifetime commitment. The only thing that really makes em' dangerous is their numbers...They're like wolves, they like to travel in huge packs, and they gang up to attack just one individual...just like they did with Miss Ch'en. I rarely witnessed them go one on one."

"So..."

"should you be worried? Well, kinda. they're like an Itch in your balls that you can never seem to get rid of. They'll keep comin until they're entire force is wiped out....which, i'm certain there can't be much more left alive since they are starting to die off a bit. Just be ready to rumble with big groups, but you realize your casters really crushed a whole clan within five minutes. They don't have very many casters of their own. I will say, you best keep Miss Ch'en close by if you don't want them to snatch her away again...They know she's at a high rank in Lungmen. They'll gut her like a fish and dump her in a ditch. Not to be rude, but I'm surprised they didn't do that the first time."

"Yikes...sounds horrible. Well, I certainly will keep that in mind."

'You do that, loverboi."

"oh stop. Ch'en and I are just good friends." I said.

Emporor laughed. "Yeah...good friends, I'm sure you are...I know you got the feels man, I see how you look at her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you just can't seem to keep your lil' googly eyes off that ass of hers."

"I don't--"

"Naw, it's okay man, I stare at that ass too. You should see SilverAsh when she walks by. She's a real treasure my man, you better protect her."

"Yes. I intend to...Now..anything else about the Silencers?"

"They can be flat out retarded sometimes...Remember that."

"Retarded? Okay got it. Anything else?"

"Just keep your guard up and that's just about it...The last thing you want is a Dozen of them Troublemakers up your ass when you least expect it."

"Okay. got it. Thanks for the Info."

"No problem, hey, if ya' wanna know more about Yakuza and other street gangs, head my way. I've learned a bit during my days on the streets. I'll tell ya all ya' wanna know."

'Alright, thanks will do."

I left Emperor to enjoy his coffee. I looked on my Agenda that I had. These nice little notebooks always keep me Organized. I mean, can't go wrong with one. Let's see. I don't have to work on the cure for another hour.

Oh shit... Meeting with Kal'tsit...lord have mercy on me...