Thanking Law

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Thank you (M/N)!"

Flowers were blooming around Bepo as I handed over the large amount of sweets I made to them as a thanks. They eagerly would welcome me back any other time with hearts in their eyes. I gave Shachi and Penguin a slap to the head when they called me a mother because I liked pampering Bepo. I did not appreciate that but I didn't show it. However, I am sure a sweet deadly smile was enough to stop that nickname quickly.

I left the submarine late at night after saying goodbye to everyone. Law escorted me back. Despite Law being quiet, he would still tease me occasionally and a few of them would work. This man was dangerously good in the flirting game and with his killer looks, I wouldn't be surprised of how easily he could get a girlfriend. His eyes widened at my new boat and I told him that I had it upgraded. I invited him to have a drink and immediately was told I shouldn't be drinking. I pouted at that but accepted his words. He was the doctor.

"You know little Law, I'm glad you gave me your Vivre Card now. I can't help but notice though Law how your eyes are still full of vengeance."

"I told you we are not talking about this."

"Fine... Do you want anything sweet to take with you back?"

"Not really but can you make Mochi Ice-cream?"

"Yes, I actually have a chilled vanilla ice cream ready that I made on the way here. You okay to wait two hours?"

"Sure, I'm making myself comfy."

Law settled down on my bed and I started making Mochi. I pounded the rice once it was steamed and quickly made Mochi before I took out the bowl of ice cream I made. I rolled out the Mochi to a super thin layer before adding in the ice cream in the centre and sealing it off. It was a bit of a surprise when I finished half an hour early. I packaged it in an ice container so it wouldn't melt. Turning around, I saw Law actually sleeping.

Hearing from Bepo that it was rare for Law to actually sleep, I decided to let him sleep in the bed before I put away the package and tucked him in. He must feel slightly safer around me. I took out the mattress and fell asleep too. The next morning, I woke up and noticed Law was still asleep but woke up quickly when I started making breakfast. He slugged over and leaned on the counter to see toast with sausages, bacon and baked beans. There were also Hashbrowns.

"Law...do you hate bread?" I asked skeptically

"Yes." Law stated.

Letting out a little laugh, I passed him a plate and offered him any breakfast item he wanted which he thanked me for. He sat down at the table and waited for me respectfully to join him. The food was alright, not as special as Sanji's. I missed him and the other two. I also missed Ace and Marco. Even Kaku and Lucci. Perhaps even Smoker. I missed a lot of people. My eyes trailed over to Law's tattoos and I stared at them for a bit while I ate in silence with him. The occasional tease was thrown both ways. I gave him his package and he left after he messed with me using his room ability.

"Bye little Law, make sure to get enough sleep. Don't look like you just woke up from the dead all the time."

"And you shouldn't get yourself sick. Then again, I'm always one Vivre Card away."

"Hehe, really though... thank you Law." I smiled gratefully.

Making sure Law had left my sight safely, I took off while baking a lot on the way back to the Thousand Sunny using the Vivre Card I had given Luffy. I saw Ace's was burning even more now. I was really worried but Ace is a strong man and won't go down easily. I would regroup with Luffy and tell him about Ace. I sewed Law's Vivre Card back into the hat and put it on my head. Easily, I destroyed two big Marine Ships along the way but someone stopped me from swing my sword into the next few. Smoker.

"Seem confident to be alone, don't you (M/N)?" Smoker gruffly said

"Yes, got a problem Smoky?"

Swinging my sword down, I threw Smoker into the water where he started sinking immediately. I quickly cut up the rest of the Marine Ships except the one Tashigi was on because I pitied the people having to swim back. I sighed and quickly put my Vivre Card back into the hat before I took it off and jumped into the water to save Smoker's ass. There was a Sea King about to eat him but the moment I intervened, it became a cute docile pet. Hauling Smoker's ass back up, I threw him onto my ship quickly before cutting any cannonballs sent my way.

Giving Smoker CPR, I let him realise his surroundings for a few moments before sticking out my tongue with a peace sign. Surprisingly, he didn't fight me so I went inside before I handed him a bag of cookies. I noticed how much he's bulked up. He seemed so stunned and unable to process anything which gave me an opportunity to tease him. Sadly, I had to go before I any more sidetracked so I decided to return Smoker in the best way possible. I threw him back over to the only ship that didn't sink and quickly sailed off.

A big Marine ship couldn't keep up with my small speedy one so I quickly lost sight of them. I realised that the reason Smoker was probably stunned was because I had spoke without my hat. I had so much fun teasing him though and I could tell him that my girly voice was just an illusion. I picked up my hat and smiled when my clothes dried up fast in the wind as well as the Sun. Taking out my Vivre Card, I went back to following it.

An hour passed and I still followed it closely but soon was disturbed when I entered a heavily foggy area. I thought I saw ships in the distance. Then, something scary happened. A massive creature that was over a hundred metres tall hidden by the fog and picked up the ships before destroying them. Whatever that scary creature was ate all of it and most likely the people inside it. I killed my engines quickly and quietly rowed away to not attract any attention.

A/N: Those creatures in that chapter are terrifying. They're the reason over a hundred pirate ships go missing every year. Fun fact: I initially had Law ask (M/N) not just for a favour and his name but a kiss too but I cut the whole scene out because I didn't like it and I believe Law isn't like that. Not yet hehe. Second fun fact, Lucci's kiss with (M/N) was suppose to be a bit smutty but I don't know if you guys are alright with that. I had it all written too but cut it out. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!