12. Sharing bedroom?

Adiba's POV

"I'm really happy for you!," I exclaimed happily breaking the hugged with madiya.

"May Allah bless you and give you all the happiness in this world" I pray for her with the depth of my heart.

"Ameen" amma said putting her hand on madiya's head. Madiya smiled shyly.

"I'll ask Sameer about your In-laws arriving," amma said and walked out of the madiya's room.

Today morning amma came to me and told me that madiya's wedding, is in two weeks. I was shocked at first but then amma informed me that madiya was engaged 6 months ago and Sameer chose her life partner by himself. He truly thinks madiya as his sister.

I was so happy hearing this, that I literally ran to madiya's room. And pulled her into bone-crushing hugged.

"Amma is really happy" I heard madiya said Looking toward the door where amma just left.

"Hmm... She is... After all your like her daughter." I said sitting beside her.

"I'm really missing my mother today," madiya said in low voice. Her eyes filled up.

"I know. Every girl needs her parents on her most important day" I said feeling her pain.
"Hmm"

"Anyway, tell me about the man your marrying with... Wait! You know him right?" I suddenly asked feeling afraid for madiya. How my life turned after my nikah I never wanted this for anyone else. Not even my enemies.

"Yes. I know him. His name is shariq. He is a doctor. He often comes here to check up on amma and Sameer bhai had brought shariq with him and introduced us. He even let me go out with shariq two times before our engagement" she informed me shyly and I felt happiness and relief.

"Sameer bhai asked me a thousand time if I was ready or if I like shariq. Every time I became shy to repeat the words yes bhai I like him" she said giggling while covering her face shyly.

I stare at her and my heart began to race as if my feelings for someone is increasing. And my heart knows that someone is Sameer but I don't want to accept it. I shrugged and changed the topic.

"So when you are going to start your shopping," I asked.

"I don't know"

************

"It's delicious amma," I said licking my fingers. We are currently preparing lunch for madiya's in-laws. They are coming to this city to stay here till the wedding which was in two weeks.

"I didn't know you are an amazing cook," I said with a smile on my face.

"I used to cook for Sameer and his family. Sameer loves my cooking." amma said proudly. Hearing his name my stomach fluttered.

"Hmm," I hummed and continue my preparation. Its been a few days we didn't have any proper conversion. After I lied to Sameer that I saw my husband in that restaurant I feel like he is trying to be as much away from me as possible. Though I lied to him to remind both of us that I have a husband so we could be in our limits and I should be happy that Sameer is doing exactly what I want. But still, I couldn't digest these distances. Isn't like he was ignoring me. He talks to be but only if needed. Like today morning.

"Adi can you do this shopping thing with madiya?" he asked standing outside my bedroom door wearing his suit.

"Uh..yes" I replied standing up from the window seat.

"Thank you," he said and turn to go but stopped and again turned to me. "If possible please help amma to make lunch for madiya's in-laws. You know she isn't going to let madiya do any work from now on nor I want her to do anything so...." H started explaining me hurriedly. But I cut him off