This Isn't a Chapter and I Literally Have No Idea What I'm Doing

It's cool if you don't read this. Tbh I often don't read these kinds of things.

Okaaaaay so I got tagged? I'm pretty new to this so yeah. I literally had to look up what being tagged means... anyway, I'm rambling so HERE GOES!! Sorry if this stuff is a drag for you guys. Idk if imma get this done in 3 days because I procrastinate like nobody's business.

I was tagged by AlexPhoenix117 and also Squadbane with the same prompt thingie so this'll just be for both of them.

1. My two favorite genres of music are Kpop (the groups I currently stan are Stray Kids, Too, and Blackpink) and Broadway (right now I love In the Heights and Newsies)

2. I write fan fictions and stories because I like to live vicariously through my characters, and usually the main character is a lot like me (except obviously not in this particular fanfic).

3. The TV show that I'm currently binging is Dance Moms (it's so freaking addictive oml).

4. If there was one thing I wish I was really good at it would be singing or maybe dancing (pffft guess why- if you haven't figured it out, look at my two favorite music genres).

5. My favorite color is grey, but only spelled with an 'e.' Why? I don't really know.

6. I have an ESFP-T personality, a turbulent entertainer (this is from the 16 personalities test). To elaborate, the test said I'm 68% extroverted, 58% observant; 51% feeling; 82% prospecting; and 76% turbulent. Did you guys actually read all that? Anyway, it sounds about right. Honestly, the whole profile was pretty on point- but who knows? Could just be my head messing with me.

7. The last song I listened to: Love Shot by EXO (a bop).

8. My favorite movies are: Ocean's 11, The Sound of Music, Inception, and The Grand Budapest Hotel.

9. Two unpopular webtoon opinions I have. First- I don't get all the hype around Lore Olympus. Like, it's cute and all but I don't understand why it's one of the top webtoons on the app. I started reading it and got bored, honestly. Two- Elaine can be a b*tch sometimes but I ship her and Arlo. WAIT A SECOND PLZ HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Read these episodes:

Episode 70, #73- The way Arlo got shook when John slapped Elaine and also defended her from a second one.

Episode 72, #75- SHE TOOK A FREAKING KNIFE FOR HIM WITH NO HESITATION AND ALSO PULLED IT OUT LIKE A COMPLETE BAD*SS LIKE DAYUM

Episode 123, #126- Arlo was willing to follow Elaine and he trusted her; the blue haired dude is all for my ship; and lastly Elaine was actually the voice of reason and stood up to two guys who are both significantly more powerful than her and reminded them to stay on task

Episode 159, #165- First of all- Elaine was so smart here- she immediately noticed that this Joker wasn't John and she brought out her bad*ss side and fought him off quickly. Mad respect, darling. Secondly (the actual Arlo x Elaine part), she was able to calm Arlo down when he punched a fricking hole in the wall and reason with him to get him to focus.

There are more but I don't feel like finding them tbh. 

10. My favorite UNDERRATED webtoons right now are: No Scope, Zero Game, Cape of Spirits, and Ghost Theater. You should read them! They're awesome.

Okay! Spoiler time. Um. I don't really know where this fanfic is going? Like it's not going to have an actual plot or anything, like I'm sure you've guessed. It's just some random s**t sooooo yeah. I honestly don't really know what I'm doing with this.  Thanks for reading it though!

Finally! Time to tag others. Damn I don't know if I know 28 people to tag. I'll just tag a few. I literally don't care about the rules. Fight me (not really lol).

Felixthecat0325

aussiechannie

bloom_writes

CrazyFangirl222

americanaa_exotica

teaspille

xwinrenx

Straykidzimagines

xhanachan

Boom. Sorry for not tagging 28 people- I'm literally just too lazy to find 28 people. Whoops. Oh well. #rebel? Not really. Again, sorry for not following the "rules."

Bye! And thank you so much if you actually read all of this.