Thriller Bark

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Rather quickly, I found a ship that seemed like an island. I noticed the Thousand Sunny and docked there. I docked far away from it and very hidden. It could barely be seen. There was nobody on the ship so I left a message and went quietly searching for them but I saw a lady with bright pink hair and an umbrella coming onto the Thousand Sunny. She was raiding the ship.

Quietly, I knocked the girl out and tied her down. Those three tiny small ghosts temporarily dissepeared. I brought out the sweets I made and silently snacked while waiting for her to wake back up. I had some Bagel sandwiches too but I didn't eat them. I decided to also make hot cocoa. During the time, she woke up and I really don't know why but she turned red in the face before she gushed over how cute looking I was.

"Oh my, you're so so so cute. Can I keep you? I promise to give you whatever you want."

"Sorry but no"

"... You're voice is not cute"

"Yeah, my hat does the talking for me since I have a rather girly voice."

In awe, the girl made the smallest of explosions that blew he hat off despite being binded to a chair. One of the ghosts stole my hat and I told her to give it back. There was cute squealing from her over how cute I was. Especially my voice. She noticed the food and drinks I had before salivating at them. Reluctantly, I offered her the hot cocoa and bagel sandwiches so she would start talking.

I was correct. The girl now named Perona was talking away with the occasional comment about how cute I was. I'm convinced she has a thing for cute things. She told me quite a bit about the place since she was so caught up in her food. Turns out the Strawhat Pirates were here. She seemed proud of this Moria guy that she could tell me about her plans anf even the biggest weakness. I thanked her and left quickly but I forgot to untie here so I rushed back and quickly did, apologising. I made sure to grab lots of salt.

The moment I untied Perona, she ambushed me with her negative hollow ghosts but they didn't work. The more she used, the more the ghosts apologised to me for existing so that was surprising. I just ran away before she could catch up. Soon, I saw a massive castle after running through a zombie graveyard. The zombies couldn't hear me so they didn't really notice me. I managed to spot the ghost who stole my hat and got it back.

Somehow I climbed into the castle from a balcony but I avoided any weird paintings. That was a horror movie waiting to happen. I did cut down any zombies in my way using Observation Haki to see anyone I knew. I found Robin and Franky who were fighting outside so I dashed down the hallways and went outside to the front. They were there with a large onslaught of zombies which I cut down. They seemed relieved that I had come. Using my Observation Haki, we met up with Usopp and Chopper.

Those two were crying when they spotted us, it seems that Nami was taken to be a bride. Zoro and Sanji were captured but Chopper told us how they were turned into zombies when they're shadows were stolen. Apparently, Luffy has been captured too. My brain was wracking up a solution on how they managed to get themselves into a problem already. There was no time to ponder however so we made a dash back to the ship. Robin and I made quick work of any zombies that stood in my path.

Stepping on the Thousand Sunny, everyone entered the kitchen area to see Sanji, Luffy and Zoro sitting on their chairs but unawake. It seems the zombies went to town with their looks. I snorted at the sight of straws up their noses. Usopp tried to wake them up by saying there was a beautiful swordsman with meat but it only stirred them. This resulted in Usopp yelling that I was back with meat and was willing to fight Zoro. That woke them up which made me facepalm. Luffy was ready to punch but we stepped in to tell him Moria wasn't here.

Usopp informed Sanji that Nami was taken by a man who wanted to marry her which made me upset since there was most likely no consent. Sanji was literally on fire too at this knowledge too. Franky halted us, saying something about a talking skeleton. He told us that he was waiting to play music for a whale called Laboon. It was really sad to know he had died and was searching for his soul for fifty years before finding it and realising there was no way to leave. He had an obligation to return to that whale and play the music left behind.

Now, I didn't know a skeleton but a guy like that deserves my respect and I'm going to help him. I got off the Thousand Sunny with Zoro. Luffy turned to us before asking where we were going. Zoro told him as I nodded before we prepared for a counterattack. The order that came from Luffy was to bring down Thriller Bark and I would be so happy to do so after hearing everthing that happened. Chopper and Luffy walked beside me with their footsteps echoing up the large staircase. Chopper questioned how we would find it and Luffy's answer was to just beat up Moria.

Everyone started saying which direction they would go. Sanji and Usopp would go find Nami while Franky and Zoro went to help Brook. Using my Observation Haki, it was a lot harder on such a large scale but I helped point them in the direction that Nami were. I couldn't help with Brook since I didn't know what his willpower felt like. It was enough though. Usopp passed us each a bag of salt since it worked great against zombies. Also, he trembled as he warned that to be careful, just because it was the middle of the night now doesn't meant when day comes, those with shadows taken were safe.

The group divided into two, Zoro and Franky would enter from the passage underneath the staircase which seemed to be where Perona lingered from what I could tell with my Observation Haki. We were taking the zombies out easily but I noticed a large creature coming down onto the bridge and screamed for everyone to move out of the way. I leaped foward and the large zombie came down which completely tore down the bridge. Everyone else was falling and I yelled at them to be alright. Luffy stretched his arm to me before he grabbed on Chopper and Robin. Grunting, I pulled them up.

This was so not gonna be fun.

A/N: Fun fact, I initially wanted Perona to capture (M/N) and bring him to Moria but I thought that a lot of stories already did that and I wanted to attempt to be unique. Plus, (M/N) is too fast. Perona is not a love interest, she just has an obsession with cute things. Fun fact, Zoro was originally written as more of a tsundere but (M/N) is tsun enough. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!