Arc 3: Adonis (21)

^^^I've been into this song for a few days now. It's so good 😊
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It was 30 years later in Aquarius's space, a whole night passed by and morning came. Now that he knew all sorts of magic, he felt that he didn't really need to read the books anymore, but for the sake of not being called lazy, with a single touch of the books, all the information contained in it transferred to Aquarius's brain. (I wish I had that power. We'll all be geniuses!)

As he was about to touch the last book, there was a knock on his door. He quickly swam to the door, opened it, and was greeted by the sight of Dimitri.

"Good morning, prince."

"Mn."

"Have you finish all the books his majesty assigned?"

"Mn."

Dimitri's eyes widened, surprised that the prince, who had no experience in magic, actually finished all the advanced level books. He was very impressed with the prince's capabilities. Prince Cyraeneus would have never finish even 20 books by the time morning comes. Indeed, this is the king's son.

"Since the prince is done, his majesty wants you to get ready for breakfast in ten minutes."

"Ten? I'm already exhausted from the information going into my brain. It hurts."

"No worries, prince. You will get use to it soon enough."

After ten minutes, Aquarius was now sitting in front of King Noctis eating breakfast. Within those ten minutes, Dimitri called in some maids to get Aquarius all fancied up. He didn't understand why he had to look all fancy, but Dimitri explained to him:

"You are now the crown prince. Of course we need to fix the commoner look and show the whole underwater world that you are the crown prince of the dark kingdom."

"B—"

"No buts."

"..."

Back to the present, the two father and son was eating when Queen Stella barged in with Cyraeneus quietly following behind to continue part two of their drama. The queen's face showed a disgusted look when her eyes landed on the figure of Aquarius.

"Your highness, how come you didn't invite me and our son to breakfast?"

"You come and eat here everyday. Why should I have to open my mouth and invite you?"

Aquarius covered his mouth, trying to hold back his laugh. "Pft..." This woman is so funny.

Queen Stella noticed Aquarius laughing and immediately got mad.

"You brat! How dare you laugh at me, the queen!"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you. It wasn't my fault that someone was being a clown."

This time, Cyraeneus spoke up. "Aquarius, don't you think you're being a bit rude to Mother?"

"Rude? Your mother was the one who barged in here uninvited. Besides, Father and I were having some bonding time."