Chapter 23 - Beach Day -

NEW CHAPPIE GUYS AND OVER 5000 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE DUCKLINGS

OKAY THERE WILL BE A CHARACTER IN THIS CHAPPIE CALLED MR OKAI AND HE IS OUR ACTUAL MATH TEACHER AND HE IS LIKE THIS

AND THE DREAM IN THIS KATE ACTUALLY HAD

PLEASE VOTE AND/OR COMMENT

SO ENJOY!!!!!!!

-----------------------

(Niall's POV)

FOOD. Louis give me the food.

I was in mid-dreaming about Louis stealing my food, (so it was more like a nightmare) when I was awoken by Kate running into the room.

'AHHHHH THE FISH, THEY'RE GOING TO GET ME. SAVE MEEEEEE!' She shouted as I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes. Kate jumped into my bed, hiding under the covers like every normal person does as they think nothing can get them under there. Then again I do the same.

'Hey Kate what's up?' I gently pulled her into my arms as she came out from under the covers.

'The fish they're gonna kill me!' She exclaimed.

'Okay and why are the fish going to kill you?'

'I was in the kitchen, when the fish came up and asked me to cook them some chicken. So I did-but-but I burnt it and then they started chasing me and now they are going to kill me!' She spat out whilst she buried herself in my arms.

'It's okay Kate it was just a dream. Look there are no fish after you!' She nodded in response as we layed down and snuggled together. 'I love you Kate' I whispered kissing her forehead as she smiled sweetly.

'I love you too Niall' I smiled as well, as we both quickly fell back to sleep. It was only 2am after all.

-----------------------------------

(Kate's Pov)

Sleeping snuggled up to Niall was the best sleep ever. It was so cozy and Niall is just AmaZAYN (see what i did there). I can't believe I had a nightmare about fish chasing me, it was so scary. Now I will never look at a fish seriously again. I opened my eyes to see Niall staring at me with a grin on his face.

'Morning Beautiful' He whispered sending shivers down my spine.

'Morning' He came closer to me as our lips brushed together. Fireworks flew as he closed the gap and our lips moved in perfect sync. It was a moment I dindn't want to end.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' Screams from the other room pulled us apart as we looked at each other confused. We jumped out of bed running towards the sound, only we approached an angry Skylar covered in slime. I forgot we planted revenge last night. We burst out laughing whilst she gave us an evil look in return. Louis came running out to see what had happened only to receive his own bucket of slime, falling from the top of his door and landing on his head. Niall and I only laughed harder as the others entered the room and joined us. Louis gave us the same look Skylar did but I was only double over in laughter.

'REVENGE!' Niall shouted and a smirk grew on Louis' and Sky's faces.

'Nice one guys. Now, who wants a hug?' Sky grinned heading towards us. We all stopped in laughter as the Twins started chasing after us. JUST LIKE THE FISH! Unfortunately for us there wasn't very many places to hide, so after about 2 minutes Sky caught me, smothering me in slime  and at the same time, Lou caught Harry.

'I Hate you' I joked as I headed towards the shower with the others doing the same. I do love prank wars.

'GUYS WERE GOING OUT TODAY!' We heard Liam shout. It was our last day off and we were gonna have fun.