Episode 11 - Daddy's Girl

The song 'Weekend Whip' begins to play and we all run on stage. We spin around and begin with simple dance moves. Serpentine from the crowd climb onto stage to attack. It doesn't take us long to knock them out, whilst also throwing in flashy dance moves. In sync, we all do Spinjitzu, earning ooo's and ahh's from the crowd. We kick away snakes and strike poses. I do back handsprings across the stage, earning cheers from the crowd. Kai takes my hand, spins me around and dips me. Zane does the Robot and we all pose again.

Three snakes jump onto the stage. Cole runs towards them, leaps in the air, lands on ones head, kicking off to push himself higher, doing a flip midair and punching another one in the face, then he head buts the other. He lands with a growl, clawing at the air with his hand. The crowd falls silent.

"The Triple Tiger Sashay," Zane gasps. The crowd goes wild.

"He did it! The Triple Tiger Sashay! He's danced. The. Impossible!" The announcer screams.

The judges hurriedly scribble on their notepads. Judge one holds up a ten. Judge two holds up a ten. Pythor holds up a zero. This earns him plenty of boo's. The judges turn to glare at him when an arm climbs up and out of Pythor's mouth, writing a one in front of the 0. The crowd cheers again.

"It's a perfect score! Spin Harmony wins the Blade Cup!"

        ~

I've never felt so alive!" Zane exclaims.

"Haha! We did it!" Jay cheers. Jay, Kai, and Zane begin to swivel their hips, laughing.

I shake my head at them, a smile plastered on my face. "No, Cole did it. Because of you, Ninjago will sleep safely tonight!"

Cole gives me a half smile. "Thanks, but go on and celebrate without me. Winning this doesn't feel the same without my dad being able to-"

"Cole!" Shouts Lou.

"Dad?" Cole turns, a smile jumping to his face.

"I saw it all, son. I saw it all," Lou says, pulling Cole into a hug.

"You saw me dance?" Cole asks as they part.

"More importantly. I saw you fight. Those Serpentine were up to no good, trying to steal the show, and I saw you stand up for what is right. I was wrong. I shouldn't have pushed you so hard to follow in my footsteps. Everyone is born with a special talent that's just waiting to get out. And you were born to be a Ninja."

Cole's smile widens."You're not mad?"

Lou shakes his head. "How could I be? My son's a hero!"

An evil laugh sounds behind us. We all turn to face Pythor "Sorry to interrupt your little family reunion, but did you know--" Pythor rips of the faux beard he was wearing-- "its me, Pythor!"

"You couldn't fool us, Pythor!" Cole shouts.

Pythor smiles. "I didn't want you to miss our big show stopper!"

Everything happened so fast. The Constrictai push crates and knock stage lights from the ceiling. They fall fast for Lou, but Cole dives on top of him before they hit. They both get crushed. Dust and debris fly around from the impact, blinding and choking the rest of us.

"They took the Fangblade!" Jay says between coughs.

"Cole!" Kai shouts.

When the dust clears, Cole's scythe is glowing on the floor. He lifts up the pile of debris with his newfound powers. His entire body glows brown, and bits of rock fly around him. He pulls his father up and out of safety before the glowing stops.