The name's Spawn

The two days passed and they were the best. Right now it was raining and I was walking with Momo with my cape over us. We could've teleported easily, but why do that when we can have time together? We all got into class and started as usual.

"Thanks Y/N for walking me to school." Momo said.

"Hey no problem Momo." I said giving her a smile. "How's it going Todoroki?"

"It's going good." He said. "Thanks for asking."

"That's just who I am." I said.

We all then saw Aizawa opening the door and we sat down in our desks.

"Morning." Aizawa greeted.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." We all greeted back.

"Ribbit. Mr. Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore." Tsu pointed out. "That's good news."

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment." Aizawa said. "Anyway. We have a big class today on our Hero informatics."

Huh? Like, a quiz?

"You need code names." Aizawa said. "Time to pick your hero identities."

Oh! Shit.

"This is going to be awesome!" Everyone said.

"Calm yourselves." I warned and they all sat down. "Thanks for your cooperation."

"Thanks. This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together." Aizawa explained. "Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different."

He kept explaining how we got these offers of some sort. He then showed who got the lost offers and the lest on the board. I was about the same as Todorki with Kat second.

"That's amazing. You must be proud." Momo said.

"I don't know, I did do well at the festival." I said. "What about you Shoto?"

"These offers are probably from my old man." Shoto explained.

"Oh, makes sense I guess." I said.

"People want us!" Ururaka said shaking Iida giggling.

"Midoriya. You got none." Mineta said. "I bet everyone was really grossed out by the crazy way you were fighting."

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it?" Aizawa asked. "Even those of you who didn't get any offers."

"Oh, so were all interning?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, we did already experience combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ facility." I explained.

"That's correct. But it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal, in the field. Firsthand." Aizawa said.

"And for that, we need hero names!" Sato said.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Ururaka said.

"These names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or..."

"...you'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight said walking in.

All the boys except me, Izuku, Kat, and Todoroki started staring at her.

"What you pick today could be your code name for life." She said walking with her hips wagging and her arms up and glasses above her eyes. "Or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent."

"It's Midnight!" Everyone said.

"Yeah, She's got a good point." Aizawa said.

"What the? Why is she here?" I asked raising my hand.

"Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important." Aizawa explained.

He kept explaining how our code names are important and tell people what we represent. I think I got this. We all had a board to write down our names. We probably have to show them too...

"Now, students, who among you is ready to share?" Midnight asked.

Fuckin' knew it. Aoyama steppes up first. Huh, let's see what he has.

"Hold your breath." He said. "The Shining Hero. My name is "I can not stop twinkling!" Mon amis. You can't deny my sparkle."

Trust me, I can. Very easily too.

"It'll be better this way. Take out the "I" and shorten the "cannot" to "can't."" Midnight said.

"It's stunning, mademoiselle." Aoyama said.

"She likes it?" Everyone asked.

"I think I messed up on my name then." I said.

"I told you to change it." Momo whispered.

"If you think you ruined your name then come one up and I'll see what I can do." Midnight said.

"Of course." I said walking up tot he front of the class.

I held up the board to reveal the name "Hellspawn" and facepalmed.

"Ok, um... Oh! I know." Midnight said grabbing the board and began to fix it. "How about we take the "Hell" out of there an just use "Spawn?""

"Huh, I actually like it." I said. "Thank you Midnight."

"No problem." Midnight said winking at me. "Who's up next?"

The whole class went by with everyone choosing a good or good enough name.

Can't stop twinkling: Aoyama

Spawn: Y/N

Froppy: Tsuyu

Red Riot: Kirishima

Earphone Jack: Jiro

Tentacole: Shoji

Cellophane: Sero

Tailman: Ojiro

Sugarman: Sato

Pinky: Ashido

Chargebolt: Kaminari

Invisible Girl: Hagakure

Creati: Momo

Shoto: Shoto

Tsukuyomi: Tokoyami

Grape Juice: Mineta

Anima: Koda

Uravity: Ururaka

Tenya: Iida

That's almost everyone. It's just Midoriya and Kat left. Midoriya came up to the front of the class and actually surprised me.

"Wow, I'm surprised Izuku." I said. "Are you sure about this? It can be your name forever."

"Right. I used to hate it. But, then something changed. I guess...someone taught me that it could have a different meaning." Midoriya said.

I just gave him a thumbs up of approval. I heard him when he and Kat fought. It'll work out.

"Lord Explosion Murder!" Kat yelled out.

"That's basically the same thing." Midnight said.