7 - Christmas

"Merry Christmas everyone." You smiled as you saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Percy sitting around the tree with a pile of gifts on each of their laps. Before anyone could speak you could sense the tension in the room between Hermione and Ron.

"Merry Christmas (y/n)!" The twins said in unison. You made your way over to the boys as you all started to exchange gifts. You had gotten Harry a book called Quidditch throughout the ages, you knew he used to take it from the library to read before a match to calm his nerves so you thought he deserved to have his own copy without the risk of getting it taken by Snape again. You also got him some sweets from Honeydukes.

You got Ron some chocolate frogs, Bertie Bott's every flavour beans, a couple of liquorice wands along with some Quidditch gloves. Upon opening the gloves he gave you a confused look. "You'll be needing those in a few years or so." Causing the boy to smile widely.

You got Hermione some new books on a range of different topics along with a bundle of sweets.

You got Percy some new fancy quills and a diary so he could keep all of prefect duties hidden away from the twins for good. He thanked you and sent you a smile.

You gave the twins a large number of items from Zonko's joke shop and you were waiting patiently for everyone to leave so you could give them their Firebolts.

From Harry, you were given chocolate cauldrons and a small sketchbook you could sneak into the Great Hall and use at the beginning of every year to keep you entertained during the sorting ceremony. Ron had given you some saltwater taffys and a book on magical creatures in the wizarding world. He knew you'd taken quite a shine and interest to the animals at Hogwarts and even helped Hagrid look after them.

 Percy had given you a beautiful black and gold quill. You had a package from the Weasleys and inside was a knitted jumper with the first letter of your name knitted on the front along with some Christmas treats.

George gave you Frogspawn soap, Hiccough sweets and stink pellets. Much like the boys you loved to play pranks especially on the other Quidditch players. Along with that George had gotten you a raincoat all because you wouldn't stop moaning how wet and cold you were during your last Quidditch match.

Fred had given you a beautiful bracelet with a charm of the first letter of yours, Freds, Georges and Lee's name. The bracelet also had a Gryffindor charm on it as well as a charm of Zonko's joke shop. You smiled at the bracelet as the twins helped you put it on.

"Thank you so much, Fred, it's beautiful."

"You're welcome." He smiled at you.

"(y/n) there's another present for you." George got up and handed you a broom stick-shaped parcel.

"Who's it from?" Fred asked.

"I don't know there's no note." You responded. You opened the package and there in your hands was a brand new firebolt.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed. "Harry got one too!"

"What?!" You nearly yelled.

"I don't know who it's from either." You looked back down at the broom in your hand. Removing the packaging something fell out. Looking down at what had hit the hardwood flooring of the common room you saw a chocolate rose. There was only one person who ever got you a chocolate rose for Christmas. And that person was Sirius Black. Every year he had gotten you a chocolate rose for Christmas and even when we left he made sure Lupin always gave you one from him. 

"We need to report this." Hermione spoke.

"No way! They've got the best brooms around!"

"It could be cursed!"