Chapter 5

(Here we go!)

*Your P.o.v*

We walked until we approached a building with a sign that says 'Grillby's' on it, it had a warm welcome feel to it. Once we entered I was greeted with warmth and monsters socialising, we approached to the bar and sat down. I placed Flowey on the bar counter and sighed, but jumped a little when Sans began suddenly speaking "So how much do you know of, well everything" I sighed but replied "Well I know about the fighting, acting and mercy, etc. But I do not know the rest-" I was cut off by the door slamming open, showing someone I didn't expect to be here, it was my neighbour Nikki; she was covered head to toe in ice cold snow, she was shivering. I rushed to her and took her to the fireplace asking for anyone to get her a blanket.

*??? P.o.v*

I clung to his (f/c) jacket (A/n: f/c is favourite colour) and tried to make myself warm up faster, I saw a fire monster come with a comforter. I looked to the person hold me, it was him... The idiot was here?! I'm just glad he is okay and alive, I close my eyes and slept in his arms as the last thing I heard was him asking the bartender where is there a room available for me.

*Flowey P.o.v*

After Grillby showed the kid to the empty room, I glared at Sans "Well now we got two idiots to take care of plus we have to find Frisk too!" He chuckles but shrugged and drank ketchup without saying anything on the matter. Damn smiley trash bag; (M/n) came back downstairs sitting down once more, looking very pent up "He says she can stay here but I can't since there isn't extra rooms, so I have to find a place to sleep." He slumps his head down on his arms, I rolled my eyes and spoke up "So what's going to happen next?" Sans hummed thinking "Well, we can go to my place and we can figure out what to do. I just need to hide the kid from Paps or Undyne most likely"

*Sans P.o.v*

I looked at Flowey who agreed on my statement, and then at (M/n) who was listening to what we had to say, I sighed the faint yelling still in my head since this morning. I wonder what could cause it? I'll ask Alphys later. I stand up from my seat and told Grillby "Just put all the stuff we just had on my tab Grillbs" He glared at me with his non-existent eyes "When you'll pay when?" He replied with an annoyed voice, I sweatdropped and grabbed both the kid and Flowey and bolted out. (M/n) looked at me shocked as we walked along the path "Tab?" He asked his red eyes looking at me with wonder, I chuckled "Well let's just say I owe Grillbs a bit of cash, nothing bad" Both Flowey and (M/n) visibly sweatdropped, not buying the 'nothing bad' part.

*Your P.o.v*

While we walked and talked along the path, I see a tall monster, a skeleton like Sans. Maybe this is his brother Papyrus he was talking about? Sans quickly shoved me to a conviently shaped lamp of me and hid there, I heard Papyrus scold Sans "SANS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ON WATCH FOR ANY MORE HUMANS OR ATLEAST TRY TO FIND HUMAN FRISK!" Sans chuckled "Sorry bro, I was just quickly walking around seeing if I could find anything while I'm on break" Papyrus sighed, while I slipped past them and walked on, looking around for a map or something to guide me somewhere. About close to an hour later I'm at a place that is full of blue flowers and waterfalls, it looked very beautiful I asked Flowey about the place "We call it the WaterFall, the flowers here are Echo Flowers they usually copy what you say." I raised my eyebrows in surprise "That's cool!" He tried to shrug and led me through the place. But not long after a spear shot my way, I dodged it barely and thought 'WHAT NOW?!' I brought out my menu screen and looked at my quests..

New quest: Survive Undyne the Undying.

Two quests are also completed, please go to the rewards option to claim the rewards.

I closed it and thought 'I'll check that out later'

*Sans P.o.v*

After calming Papyrus down, I went to the lamp where I hid the kid only to find he's not there?! He probably slipped past while me and Papyrus talked. But where could the kid have gone, hopefully Undyne didn't find him but if she did well, I better hurry! I sighed and teleported to waterfall..

*Your P.o.v*

I was in a fight with Undyne, running and avoiding the spears and while Flowey was hiding, scared he would get hit. I grabbed one of the spears and used it to protect myself and to attack Undyne just to weaken her. Although that would be in vain as I get thrown back. I heard her speak "Come on! Is that the best you can do?!" I stood up and grabbed another spear and ran at her but was stopped when we both heard screaming. I looked around to see what was the source of it but I found nothing, nor did Undyne by the looks of it. I breathed in deeply "Look, I know you're trying to help your people but please let's just work together for now to figure out who's screaming" She huffed but nodded in agreement as we both searched around for the person who could be in danger.

*3rd P.o.v*

In the real world however, there was war breaking out. The mayor revealed her horrible plan for the city and world, Tamika was on the radio with Nadia "Keep an eye out, the plans should be in the woman's office" The girl responded "I will."

(Question of the day: What books did you all enjoy, because I want to see what everyone enjoys and does not enjoy)