c1

HIALEY POV

if u didnt read thug love , go read bc u gonna be lost.

we made it to the hospital and i went to the office where the lady is and said "what room is kamryn dion in ?" .

"ma'am im gonna have to ask u to calm down and take a seat" she said .

"nah none of that bullshit where is kamryn dion ?" i said .

"ma'am sit down" she said .

i knocked over her cup of pens and took a seat .

my leg was shaking uncontrollably and i set my head down on my fist and prayed for kamryn and the baby .

"lord plz make sure that kamryn dion and the baby is in good health and everything is ok in jesus name amen" i said .

i felt javarion arm wrap around me and he said "u ok ?" .

"yea" i said as i sniffled .

20 MINUTES LATER

"family of kamryn dion ?" i heard someone said .

i rose my head up and we said "yes" .

"please stand and we can talk ab kamryn and her health" the male nurse said .

i stood up and javarion arm was still around me and the nurse said "kamryn had a miscarriage" .

"how come ?" her mom said .

"the baby wasn't developing in the right stop so it was her life or the baby's" the male nurse said .

"can we see her ?" i said tearing up .

"yes room 50" he said .

we walked to the room and i see her in the bed and quan was in the chair next to me and kamryn said "hey yall" .

i walked over to her right side and hugged her and she held tight on my shoulders and cried . "why me ?" she said crying .

i pulled out the hug and said while wiping my tears  "its ok kamryn" .

"not its not" she said .

"kamryn its ok god took that baby out for some reason but soon god will provided you with another blessing" her mom said .

"but why tho ?" kamryn said crying .

"idk kamryn" her mom said .

i walked over to quan and said "how u feeling bro bro ?" .

he shrugged his shoulders and said "i dont know what to feel" .

"stand up and hug ya sister" i said .

he stood up and gave me a passionate hug and i said "its ok quan everything gonna b ok" i said .

he hugged me tight and i heard him sniffled and i dropped a tear .

THE NEXT DAY

i stayed in the hospital with kamryn , quan , and her mom and pops . javarion left .

i text javarion .

me - hello

javarion 😅💕 - wassup how u doing ?

me - good what ab u ?

javarion 😅💕 - good u want me to drop u off something to eat ?

me - im good i dont feel like eating but why u leave ?

javarion 😅💕 - oh and i couldn't watch to see kamryn suffer like that

me - right thats so sad 😞 i cant belive that happend

javarion 😅💕 - fr

KAILIAH POV

"im srry they had plans" i said on the phone witb treyvon .

"ight" he said then hung up .

why tf he wanna meet my fam so bad ?

KAMRYN POV

i cant stop crying i cant believe i lost my baby especially 1st baby at almost 2 months .

NOBODY POV

hailey is gonna be there for kamryn and quan if they need anything .

javarion is here for hailey , kamryn , and quan . he gonna bring hailey and them anything if they need it .

kamryn cant believe that she lost her baby after the kicks . she hopes that this doesnt affect her and quan relationship .

quan is so devastated and angry . how come that happend to the baby ?

kailiah is alil confused on why treyvon wants to see her family so much .