WARNING

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hello fellow readers this note is my warning note.

I know this book will contain NSFW and violence in it. So if you don't like those topics, please leave my book or stay, up to you. But there's a warning for a reason. 

Nsfw means - Not Safe For Work. (so make sure to read alone or far away from someone)

It’s basically smut, lemon or sex scense.

I would like to say that this book could also contain subjects like self harm, disorders, abuse, rape, sexual assault, suicide themes, drugs, marijuana, and so on.

I give warning in every chapter that needs a warning for.

So for example, if i'm going to write an NSFW scene, I’ll give a

WARNING: this chapter will contain nsfw moments…. (and whatever else i need to say)
Or
WARNING: NSFW warning.

Anther example: let's say if i'm going to write an abuse chapter because someone is getting abuse I’ll give a

WARNING: this chapter will contain abuse themes and topics, please if you don't like please leave or skip the chapter. (and whatever else i need to say)
Or
WARNING: contains abuse themes or dark themes… so on

When I started writing years ago I didn't give warnings, but now I make sure I give warnings when they need it.

So please if you don't like themes like that, please skip over it or leave my book.

I just wanted to add this all in so people are aware of what I write for. I'm not trying to be mean. I just want to make sure that everyone is safe and understanding the topics that I may write about.

When i write for topics like self harm, disorders, suicide themes, drugs, marijuana, and so on

I am not in any way possible, encouraging or promoting or making light of any of these topics. These topics are not to kid around with.
I especially don't write blindly about these topics, I take from my own and family experiences and I take my time doing my research on topics I don't understand. I don't just jump into writing about these specific topics without knowing about them, if I don't know about them I do my research on them. If I went in without knowing it-it would be wrong, very wrong and I would be giving out wrong information that can be harmful, I absolutely don't like people who go and write blindly about mental health and glamorize it, I am not glamorize any mental illnesses, I do not condone any acts of SH, drugs abuse, eating disorders and so on. I have a warning for a reason, I tell you what will happen in the chapter so you know what will happen and wont go in blindly.

So like I said, I am in no way promoting or encouraging or glamorizing  any of these topics.

So please skip if you don't like the topics, please don’t report my books just skip.

Like I also said, usually when I post my chapters or one shot, at the top is the warning. If there is no warning that means that there are no topics that you should be worried about.

If any of my readers, followers, basically anyone in general needs anyone to talk to, I'm always here for you. I understand a lot of things, I'm going through mental and physical problems and it’s not fun. Plus other things.
So I may understand what you're going through and I may be able to help out. If I can't, I'm completely sorry, but I'm still here for you to vent or rant to. I will never judge you.

I'm sorry if that came off rude. That’s not my attention at all. I just want to make sure that you understand what I write for.

I do have a good warning note for abuse and general stuff in my (finally out book and even my note-book) so if you want to read that please go to that book and my Note-book that will be out at one point. So for now go to Finally out and to the note that talks about it; if you want to check it out. :]

Thank you for taking the time to read this note, I really appreciated it.

-------
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors

-------Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors