𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

We have been married for over 8 months now. He have been the best husband I can ever ask for.

Sometimes, he stays at their shared house whenever they have a lot to do which I don't really mind at all.

My best fried and cousin got married a month after we got married and they are now expecting their first child. I have been dreaming of having a children of my own but I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait for that time.

Back to the present, I called in sick today at work because I have not been feeling well for 3 days.

"my luv, are you sure you're okay here alone? I can stay here with you to take care of you" yoongi worriedly asked.

"I'll be fine luv, I will call you if something is wrong" I told him and he nodded.

"call me okay? I'll go home immediately" he said and I nodded and peck his lips.

He went out and I locked the door. I head up to my room to just lazed out. While hanging out in my room, I got a call. I look at the caller ID and saw that its seohee so I answered it.

"hello seohee" I said.

"how are you feeling?" she asked me.

"Good, I just feel a little and experiencing morning sickness this morning" I said.

"*gasp* do you think that you might be pregnant?" seohee asked.

"what? That can't be" I said.

"Well, I experienced morning sickness including vomiting and dizziness before I found out that I am pregnant" she said.

"oh, I dont have a pregnancy test though" I said.

"no worries gurl, I'll go there and visit you"she said.

" okay, be safe seohee "I said.

" I will. I'll be there in 5"she said and ended the call. I head downstairs and waited for seohee at the living room. I heard a honk so I got up and opened the door.

"bestieee!!" she said and hugged me.

"Hi seohee" I said and giggled a little. I closed the door and we head upstairs to my room.

"here's the pregnancy test" she said and gave me the bag.

"I bought 2 normal ones and 2 digital ones" she said.

"go inside eunha. Per on it and I'll time it for 3 minutes until be we can see the results and I nodded.

I went inside the bathroom, got a paper cup and peed on it then opened the door and seohee went inside to help me dip the tests. After doing that, we left the tests on the counter and I threw the cup away then washed my hand. We sat down on my bed and waited for the timer to be up.