38

—————
PRIVATE MESSAGE
ad<3- Adeline
t- Timothée

t
Adeline I'm so sorry

t
please let me explain

t
I didn't mean
anything I said
I was drunk and I wasn't
thinking

t
Adeline I love you
so much

t
please

—————

ADELINE'S POV

I rub my swollen eyes as I re-read Timmy's text. I feel my stomach drop as last nights events run through my head.

Before I can fully comprehend everything that happened last night, there's a faint knock on the door. I stand up with a sigh and stretch out my limbs as I walk towards the door.

"Absolutely not" I immediately shake my head once I see who's on the other side of the door.

Timotheé
Of fucking course

As I attempt to shut the door in his face he quickly puts his hand on the door, not allowing it to shut. "What do you want?" I quietly hiss, trying to to wake up my two sleeping roommates.

"Can we talk?" He asks with pleading eyes. "Please"

"Every time we talk it turns into an argument" I assert.

"I won't argue with you, please just talk to me" he presses. "We can go get coffee so we won't wake them up" he suggests, looking at the two sleeping girls behind me.

"I really don't want to talk to you after last night" I meet my eyes with his and instantly feel my heart speed up.

"Please just give me one more chance" he continues to plead.

"Timothée, I've given you so many chances" I shake my head as his eyes search mine, longing to find any emotion.

"Just one more Adeline, please" he implores.

"Fine" I give in with a sigh. "We can talk. That's it" I warn him.

He eagerly nods as I tell him I'm going to quickly change before we go. I slip back into the room and quietly change into black trousers and a black button up top. I grab my sunglasses and my purse and slip back out to meet a very anxious looking Timmy.

The walk to the café is silent. The silence that I would normally find comforting when I was around Timothée was now painful and loud. I can feel him stealing glances at me as we walk while I keep my eyes glued on the ground.

We eventually arrive at the café and sit outside at a patio table. A waiter comes to take our orders and once he is gone I force myself to look up at Timmy, who was looking straight back at me.

"Adeline I'm so fucking sorry" He finally breaks the heavy silence. "I'm sorry for treating you badly when we were together. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for not trying hard enough to get you back. I'm sorry that I got mad at you about the Gunnar thing. And I'm so sorry about what I said last night" he continues.

I bite my lip to try and hold back my tears. "Did you mean it?"

He looks slightly confused until he realizes that I'm referencing what he said last night.

He quickly shakes his head. "Hell no. I was drunk and I was just trying to get a reaction out of you and I was being stupid. I'm so in love with you and I've been mesmerized by you since the day you spilled your coffee on me. I love you and I would never say it if I didn't mean it" he avows, looking at me with an overwhelming amount of emotion.

I feel a single tear slip down my check as I stare down at the table that my arms are rested on. "I want to forgive you so badly" I whisper in a shaky voice.

"And why can't you? I just need one more chance" he entreats grabbing my hands from across the table. "Please"

"I can't trust you" I admit honestly, letting another tear roll down my cheek. "A relationship is built on trust"

"I understand that and I'm willing to do anything to earn your trust back" he pesters. "I'm done being a douche bag, I'm done playing games, I'm done hurting you"

"Okay" I breath out.

His eyes go wide. "Okay?"

I nod with a small smile. "Okay. We can try again"

Relief washes over his face as he gives my hands a squeeze. "I promise I won't fuck it up this time. I will never hurt you again"

—————

Liked by adelinehayes, armiehammer, and 998,728 otherstchalamet: look who's back

tchalamet: look who's back

View all comments

armiehammer: she looks pissed
|
tchalamet: we're working on it

edenhempel: woah what

ashleyloven: is this where she snuck off to this morning?
|
adelinehayes: I was forced!

username: I wonder what happened with Gunnar...

elizabethchambers: AHHH YES

794 words
this is so short I'm sorry but I just wanted to get something but as a thank you for 100k reads!!
Even tho it was short I hope you still liked it and the next chapter will be longer I promiseee