13

➖The Channel➖

After almost an hour of swimming, everyone went back inside, took a shower and simply hung out in their shared room. Natasha, Elizabeth and Grayson were on Natasha and Graysons bed. Ethan alone on his.

They were simply talking before Ethan caught their attention, "Oh? What's this?" Elizabeth turned around, her back now towards her sister as she watched her boyfriend with a curious look, he had her phone. "Is this a YouTube channel?"

With panic in her veins she jumped from the bed she was on to her own, wrestling Ethan for her phone back. "Stop! I just want to watch your videos!"

"No!" She almost got it, sadly she was still shorter than him so she couldn't exactly reach it. "It's okay Liza, we have a channel to." Ethan turned to his brother in betrayal, while he was distracted Elizabeth snatched her phone and quickly jumped beside her sister. Grayson smiled, "You can watch our videos if we can watch yours." She pondered, looking at Natasha she watched as she nodded. "Fine."

They switched phones, Elizabeth and Natasha jumping in Elizabeth's bed at the same time Ethan jumped beside his brother. Upon watching the others videos they found out some stuff, they were actually funny. Natasha and Elizabeth started their channel three years ago, while the boys started theirs two years ago. Even though they're just barley new to the app, they quickly gained followers.

The boys had, fourteen thousand, while the girls had, twenty thousand. Mostly because they post more and they ran a very good series. The boys laughs caught the other kids attention, seeking them to watch the girls 2016 recap video. They found them almost as hilarious as they are in real life.

At the end of their recap, the kids and the boys saw what seemed to be a clip from a show, however, the girls were the main characters. "What's this?" The girls raised their heads, shocked to see every kid on Natasha and Graysons bed, "What's what?"

Ethan showed Elizabeth's phone to them. Once they caught a glimpse of the screen, their eyes widened, "You can't let the kids watch that." Donna frowned, "Why can't we watch that?"

"Because it had violence." Greg scroffed, "Do you not watch what type of video games we play." Natasha glared at him slightly, scaring him immensely because he remembered that she didn't like being given attitude, "I'm sorry." He muttered making her smile in gratitude, "You want the blunt answer?" Elizabeth asked.

They all nodded, so Natasha spoke, "Fine. It's a show our fans asked for me to write and for us to direct as if it was a show on netflix, so we did, and though there are no sex scenes, it is heavily applied." Elizabeth snatched the phone away. Once the kids got over their shock, they groaned and left because they knew they wouldn't be able to remember their YouTube channels name.

The Feder twins however did. So as the day went on, they kept repeating the name in their head, scared they'd forget it.

Later that night, when everyone was asleep, the boys put a small table in between their beds and placed their laptop on it. With air pods, they watched what the girl's described as their show. It was beautifully written, beautifully directed and it didn't feel rushed.

Although the name of the show threw them off a bit, they were still excited to watch, 'Seduce me the Otome.' Apparently Natasha wrote it while Elizabeth directed. They played, Lily and Jade Anderson, the two main characters surrounded by incubi when they moved into their late grandfathers house.

They loved it, despite seeing the girls they like with other men.

Though they had one problem, there was a trailer for a season two. However there was no season.

As the trailer started, there was flashback of Natasha, Lily, being kidnapped and beaten by someone who looked like minions to the Demon king, the incubi's father.

The scene changed to Natasha brutally murdering those who looked exactly like the things that hurt her, as five years later faded onto and off the screen.

The next scene, Natasha was cover in blood after saving a very disturbed looking Elizabeth, Jade, "Why.... why the hell did you do that?!" Lily, Natasha, Turned to her sister, "They deserved it. Are you okay?"

Elizabeth, Jade, Glared, "Am I okay?" She mocked, "Am I okay?! No! I'm not okay! You've been missing for five years, We've all been worried. Have you forgotten what you have?! You have a sister! A husband for gods sake!" Natasha nodded, none of this seemingly bothering her. She's a good actress, they both are. The boys thought.

"I remember." Elizabeth laughed in disbelief, "Then why did you leave?" Natasha pursed her lips, "Do you remember the night before I left? When the guys rescued me?" Elizabeth nodded, her face showing all the emotions she went though that day.

"When I came back in bruises and had scares all over my body?" Natashas facade was slowly breaking as water built up in her eyes, her sisters heart breaking at the sight. "I could barley stand. Everything hurt so much. So I went to the doctors. They told me the one thing that made me loose it." A tear fell from her eye, Elizabeth was hoping she wasn't going to say what she thinks she's going to say.

"I was pregnant." She said it. Elizabeth's gut dropped, along with her face. Natasha let out a bitter laugh as more tears fell and mixed with the splattered blood on her face. "I lost everything. The one thing I truly was going to love and care for. I lost her."

"It was a girl?" Jade, Elizabeth, muttered. Natasha nodded, "I knew I was pregnant two days before the kidnapping, and since I was kind of far along the doctors told me the gender. I was going to surprise everyone.... then they surprised me."

Shaking her head she continued, "I was hoping, praying, that she would be okay. But because of them, I lost everything I loved. It wasn't just her life that was taken it was a piece of me. A piece of my soul, my humanity." Her jaw clenched as the Camera drew closer to her face, her eyes more specifically. "And because of that. They deserve to be slaughtered, and that's what they'll get. A life for a life. I only want one. Everyone else is simply collateral damage. When I get the person I want, I don't care if they have an army or if they're stronger than me, I'll die trying to make them suffer."

As the trailer ended, the boys were left in shock. They wanted to see what was next. They needed to see what was next. When nothing popped up for a season two, they went to bed, multiple questions lining up for the girls tomorrow.

This was a filler chapter. Next chapter will take place after the kids leave the room but before Grayson ans Ethan saw the whole series. Yes the series will be based off my book, Seduce me the Otome. You can go check it out if you want.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

1240 words

6/26/2020

Edited: nope