98

Mmm...

Shifting your body around in the bundle of warm blankets you feel the sunlight from the window peering through the curtains and tenderly tugging you out of your slumber, your eyes immediately landing on Maki who lays on her belly in her crib with a smile on her face, a tiny cop escaping her tiny lips.

"You waited for me to wake up didn't you Miss Maki."

"Ama."

Pulling yourself out of bed and padding over to the crib Maki lets out a happy squeal when you lift her into your arms and pull her little T-shirt down, her fingers immediately grabbing onto Yoongi's oversized T-shirt you're wearing.

"Goodness. You're such a good baby, how long have you been awake like that?"

"Mamamamamama."

Laying Maki on the bed to change her diaper you slide on a pair of soft shorts when a soft peck sounds at the door, both you and Maki's heads turning towards the sound.

"Oh..who would be here to see us?"

Picking the baby back up into your arms and making your way towards the door you cautiously pull it open and grin when you see a shy bunny smile greeting you, dark orbs glimmering with happiness.

"Hey Noona."

"Ah! Hey Jungkook, what brings you by?"

"I just wanted to drop you and Maki by some Dinner! I brought chicken and side dishes!"

Yoongi.

"Come on in, I hope this isn't making you late for anything?"

"No no! I have the day off today actually."

The second Maki's eyes land on the younger male her face twists in an angry expression and she hides her face deep into your neck, a small whine coming from Jungkook's direction.

"Come on Maki! I'm supposed to be your favorite Uncle Koo! I didn't mean to take your food I promise! I was just playing!"

Snorting out a small chuckle you allow Jungkook inside of the apartment and sit down on the couch with Maki in your arms, an idea suddenly popping in your head.

"Jungkook."

"Yes Noona?"

Tilting your head towards the freezer Jungkook quickly stands up and walks over to the appliance, his face filled with confusion.

"This?"

"Mhm. Get the pink one."

"Pink one..."

The second Jungkook opens the freezer and peers into the box he seems to understand what you're getting at as he pulls out the small treat and walks back over to the couch, his lips clasped between his teeth.

"Maki, look what your Uncle Koo has!"

Trying to make it sound as exciting as possible you watch Maki keep her glare towards the boy until he pops the pink packaging and holds out the popsicle, her eyes growing wide at the familiar food.

"Pa..."

"A-Ah! Y-Yeah Maki! I got this for you, it's your favorite right?"

Watching Maki's face fill with the inner battle over the frozen treat she looks up at you as you wiggle your eyebrows in Jungkook's direction.

"Mmmm that's your favorite Maki, you better get it from your Uncle Koo."

"Pa..."

Turning her head back towards Jungkook and bumping her legs so she's in a crawling position she cautiously makes her way forward and sits back on her butt in front of Jungkook's hands, her fingers scratching the seat of the couch.

"Pa..."

"You can have it Maki, your Uncle Koo got it for you."

Lowering the treat so it's in front of her mouth Maki leans forward and takes a bite of the popsicle and grins widely the second the taste hits her tongue, a small squeak escaping her lips.

"Ka!"

"Oh...is she trying to say Koo?"

"Yeah right now she only says Eomma, Ma, Pa, and Hi."

"Hi? Woah RM Hyung might have a successor! Maki you could be an English professor someday!"

Soon the baby gets herself back up and crawls up into Jungkook's arms and sits in his lap while taking small bites off of the frozen treat, her wide eyes now gazing up at the younger male with the same love and tenderness she shows the others.

"She loves me again!"

"The way to woman's heart is food too I guess."

Taking a moment while Maki's eating to grab some food yourself you settle back down on the couch and watch Jungkook gaze down at Maki, one of your eyebrows raising up in the air.

"You know Jungkook, you would make a great dad."

"E-Eh?! I-I u-um I-I j-just-"

Watching his entire face erupt in a cherry red blush you giggle to yourself and take a bite of chicken, the door soon opening to reveal Yoongi who looks at you all in light surprise.

"Oh- Jungkook-ah what brings you here?"

"Yoongi I know you're the one who sent him."

"What- I- I did no such thing I-"

"Min Yoongi."

"Alright fine. I didn't know I was going to get off early today but my errands didn't take as long as they needed to....I wanted you guys to have something good to eat."

Plopping himself down in one of the recliners and popping open a soda Yoongi sees Maki sitting on Jungkook's lap and practically chokes on his drink, his eyes growing wide.

"Wait- am I really seeing this?"

"Yeah Hyung! Who knew all it took to get Maki to love me again was a popsicle!"

"Wow...why didn't I think of that?"

The three of you bust out in giggles and you wipe off the excess popsicle from around Maki's mouth until a tiny peck sounds at the door again, all three of you looking at eachother in joined confusion.

"Is anyone else stopping by?"

"....not that I know of, the others are all still at the studio they had just started recording their own songs when I left."

Watching Yoongi stands up and walk to the door carefully his hand reaches out and twists the metal doorknob slowly, the air in the room growing tense when he finally pulls the front door open, a loud audible gasp coming from both Jungkook and Yoongi.

...Who is that?

Yoongi's entire face grows white when he lays his eyes on the person standing in the doorway of the apartment, his voice cracking and lowering to a small whisper.

"N-Nanami?.."

(A/N): Ah shit you're heeeere