Chapter 26

Guess what Izuku had to do? C'mon, just guess.

He had to break up a fight! Way too go, you're so smart.

He had just gotten out of his five minute shower, knowing he should make it fast for this exact reason. As soon as he had his clothes on, he heard the shouting.

Izuku quickly made his way to the front of the house, pulling the blinds back to peak out at them.

Surprisingly, yet a little unsurprisingly, the one doing the yelling wasn't Katsuki, but Shoto. Well Kirishima was yelling back.

Izuku ran a hand through his damp curls and slipped his shoes on, heading down the stairs to see what was going on. When he walked out, Shoto had Kirishima by the front of his shirt, looking seconds away from throwing a punch. Katsuki was nowhere in sight.

Quickly, Izuku rushed to the two of them, grabbing Shoto's arm before he could land his fist on the redhead's face. "What the hell is going on? Where's Kacchan?" He shouted at them.

Neither answered him, just tried to shake him off and continue the fight.

"Come anywhere near them and I'll bash your god damn face in." Shoto snarled at Kirishima, pushing Izuku behind him, successfully keeping himself between the redhead and his boyfriend.

Izuku's eye brows shot up at the threat. "Whoa, what's going on?" He asked again, hoping for actual answers this time.

Kirishima's hardened glare never left the dual haired man as he finally gave Izuku some insight on the situation. "Todoroki's a little too insecure for this conversation." He said, his tone almost taunting to the taller male.

After hearing his words, Shoto took a step forward, meaning to rip into the redhead, but he was held back by Izuku. "Can I have a less cryptic explanation please?" He asked, clearly annoyed with both boys, but mainly Kirishima.

Shoto finally decided to tell Izuku the real story, after the green haired boy gripped his hand tightly. "Instead of apologizing for basically sexual harassing our boyfriend like a decent human being, Kirishima thought it'd be a good idea to describe in detail how he would take care of you and Kat if he was in my position." He all but growled out, trying to keep his boiling rage under control for the sake of Izuku.

To say that the barista was shocked would be an understatement. Never in a million years would he have guessed that Kirishima of all people would do something like that. "Is that... true?" Izuku asked the redhead, looking more betrayed than anything.

He had actually thought of Kirishima as a good friend, but this put him in a completely new light.

Kirishima just shrugged, finally dragging his eyes away from Shoto and back to Izuku. "So what if it is? I was just letting Todoroki know everything he's doing wrong. If anything, I was helping him out." He said, a sly smirk on his face, shooting Izuku a wink.

Izuku just gaped at him, baffled by the actions. Shoto, on the other hand, decided enough was enough and lunged at the red haired male, determined to at least break his nose.

Kirishima and Shoto were soon in a full on fist fight, throwing and dodging punches until Shoto managed to tackle the other to the ground. He only got a few punches in before the tides turned and he was the one receiving the blows.

They went back and forth as Izuku screamed at them to knock it off. There wasn't much he could do, but despite his better judgement, he decided to try and pry them apart.

Like expected, he was hit in the cross fire. He was thrown back from the impact, but sat up quickly.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Shoto yelled, feeling another rush of adrenalin as he started to punch the redhead mercilessly.