Chapter 1: "The Creature Inheritance - Part 2"

When I got home and went outside of my room, I immediately walked in on Remus and Sirius kissing. And my parents were nowhere to be seen. It looked like they wanted to give the couple some privacy. When Remus saw me, his face went beet red that could rival the Weasleys' hair and he pushed Sirius off him.

"Uhh.. Padfoot and I were just about to go to the living room to eat Harry! Your parents are probably done with the food."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Relax babe, Harry is about to go into is inheritance soon anyway. He will have to do this with his mate."

With that said, Sirius took Remus' hand and dragged him into their room.

I took the sentence Sirius said out of my head and just went down to the kitchen. There I saw mum and dad eating Guinness Stew and drinking Butterbeer. My mom greeted me, she immediately went a little bit anxious when I came. "Hello Harry. When don't you take this upstairs in your room?" She pointed to the food.

"Okay mum. See you later." He took the food and Butterbeer and went upstairs in his room. He locked the door and once again, put a silencing charm on.

'Hm.. what should I do? I'll just eat and lay till midnight.' Harry thought. It got a bit boring in the Wizarding World when you didn't have anyone to hang out with.

At exact 12:00AM, his body felt like it was on fire and ice at the same time. He tried to stay quiet, since he knew, once he would scream, he wouldn't be able to stop. He tried his best to keep quiet, by biting his lip so hard, that it bled. After 3 minutes of this, he couldn't take it and screamed. He screamed until his voice was hoarse. And he still didn't stop. He screamed until his throat felt like it had a cruciatus curse on him. He screamed until his body couldn't take it.

At exactly 12:30AM, the pain stopped. He was relieved. It felt like his whole life just flashed in front of his eyes. He got off the bed and looked into a mirror. He didn't look any different, except his eyes got a little darker, he went from 5'11 to 6'8. And he looked a little paler. He opened his mouth, and he saw it. Fangs. He got what it was right then. He was a vampire. He would only need to drink his mate's blood, though. Thank goodness for that.

An owl flew into the window then. He picked it up and saw a piece of parchment. It read:

Harry James Potter. We are pleased to say that you have just went through your inheritance. The important things are written below.

Name: Harry James Potter
Father: James Potter
Mother: Lilly Potter née Evans
Godfather/mother(s): Sirius Black, Remus Black née Lupin, Alice Longbottom
Vaults:
- Potter Vault
- Black Vault
Properties:
None (For now)

Inheritance: Rare
- Vampire/Basilisk Hybrid
Dominant
Mate: Draco Malfoy
Mate's Inheritance: Rare
- Dark/Light Veela Hybrid
Submissive

I couldn't believe it! My 1st year crush was my mate! I couldn't wait for my chance to kiss him, touch him, do everything to him. I just had to wait until Hogwarts was opened.

hmm... i think im spoiling u guys too much by making a new chapter every day. What do u think? should i make a chapter every day or every week? i hope i dont get my waifu spoiled x'D StyleYAYA