so much people love me...?

Killer was looked down as dream left him alone and ran to a next room most likely to get something for killer to eat.

Killer only looked around until he knew dream had left the area.

Killer slowly got up removing his blanket trying to Stand up, which he did slowly but surely and finally up, killer looked down at his body and saw he was in his gray t-shirt and boxers with socks on, so little clothes? Walking around the castle?

Killer shivered as he felt the cold pass his bones, killer looked around for his clothes or a coats to wear.

After good minute of looking around killer found his clothes in a little book and a coats that had the same size of killer, killer of course was freaked out but chose to ignore it for the time being.

Killer started to put on back his clothes and the coat that was obviously for him, killer didn't know while he was changing that someone was watching him.

Killer looked around one last time before finally walking out the room only to be in a large hallway.

"Big place...just like nigh-" killer slowly looked down remembering his boss but just stressed out and just wanted to find away out of here.

Killer walked down the hallway, he passed a room that was interesting to find his self in a room of pictures and other stuff of Nightmare and dream.

"Ironic..." Killer said as he was about to leave but then he saw a picture of himself in the room and it was different  a picture of...?

Killer only nodded no walking away not wanting to think about it more.

Killer walked around the halls going in different rooms and pass ways looking for a exit but didn't, killer clenched his fist as he looked at the window and an idea Came to him.

Killer took a few steps backwards  as he soon ran breaking through the glass, he almost stumbled but he caught himself, killer looked down to see the difference and found his way around.

As killer was about to jump out someone grabbed him pulling him back in, of course killer was startled and hold back only to see
Blueberry?

"Killer what are you doing?!" Blue asked looking over killers body to see if they were any cuts from breaking the glass.

"Blue-? Blue! You have to help! Dream has been acting strange and I know you won'-"killer stopped as he saw blueberry open a portal, soon throwing killer into it.

Killer was surprised that blueberry of all people to do that anyway killer was great full.

Killer had made it to the au blueberry sent him and killer was surprised to see it was outertale!?

Killer jumped and looked around to see if he remembered the tour outer gave him, but good things for killer, he knew where outer lived.

Killer started to walk back and started to second guess if he should meet outer because the last time they met other than that killer couldn't feel better.

Killer made it to outer's house to just stand at the front door. Killer took a deep breath and slowly knocked on the door.

The door open and outer and killer looked at each other for a good second before outer just jumps on killer giving him a big hug!

"Killer!!" Outer yelled as killer only nodded off.

"Umm... sorry about-"

"Le gasp your talking?"

"H-ay um... can I come in?" Killer said as outer grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

Outer of course asked what happened and why he was wearing a coat and why he looks so down. Killer explained everything what happened and the problem with dream and Nightmare.

Anyway at the end outer started to comfort killer giving him a hug.

"What are going to do know you can't really go anywhere without endagering someone's." Outer said as he Pat killers skull.

"I well- first thing is that I need to get Nightmare and dream off my back so..." Killer said as he hugged on to outer's hand not knowing it's a couple thing but outer knew and started to blush.

"Um- tell them your not interested" outer said as he felt his skull turn red as he looked down at killer acting all cute like a cat.

"Hmm.... maybe I can show them I'm not sure or interested?" Killer said letting go of outer's hand.

"Like what-!"

"Outer do want to be my boyfriend?" Killer said looking at outer straight in the eyes. Outer was blushing madly deeply and passionately all at the same time.

"I we-l-"

"It's ok so if you-"

"I mean yeah- why do you want to be my boyfriend?!" Outer said looking to his side..

"If people think I'm taken maybe Nightmare and dream with back away?"

"Well- I um sure?!" Outer said wanting to die from the blush he had.

Killer looked at outer and gave him a warm smile as he went close to outer giving him a kiss.

Outer was surely dieing at the moment when the kiss happened that fainted on the spot, killer was surely suprised.

~meanwhile~

"Where do he go!?"