99

"N-Nanami..."

Hearing the breathless voice exhale from Yoongi's lips you look over at the woman in shock and feel the entire room go silent, only the sound of Yoongi's now labored breathing filling the void of noise.

"...Jungkook."

"Right Hyung."

Jungkook quickly stands up with Maki and hides her face in his chest before quickly running by you and making his way to Maki's room, his hand tugging lightly on your T-shirt.

"Noona, come on."

Looking at the woman's ethereal beauty you find yourself in light shock, her long dark perfectly curled hair going all the way to the middle of her back resembles Maki's own, your chest suddenly filling up with jealousy and sadness.

...her...that's Maki's mother?...

Turning and walking to Maki's room with Jungkook you leave the door cracked and stare at the woman's petite facial features and wide orb like eyes, guilt filling your chest at the jealous emotions overtaking your body.

...Maki looks just like her...she...has the same hair...and pretty face...

Turning and looking at Maki who still takes bites off of her popsicle her pink lips stretch into a wide smile, her eyes sending love and tenderness your way.

...why do I feel this way...

I shouldn't be like this...if...if Maki's mother would come back around...then..I guess...I'll have to respect it...

She really isn't my daughter...so...mm...I wish she was though...I wish....

................................

(Yoongi's POV)

"Hi Yoongi..."

Staring at the woman in front of him Yoongi feels his body frozen in place as a rollercoaster of different emotions crawls from his toes all the way to the top of his head, his heart dropping at the very sound of her small voice.

"....What are you doing here Nanami."

Watching her fold her arms at her chest like she always would and push her thick black heavy curls behind her ear she simply sighs and sends him a small smile.

"H-How are you doing-"

"I said what are you doing here Nanami."

"I wanted to see how you and our baby were doing.."

"It's my baby, not yours number one."

"....So I see you did end up getting her..."

"Yeah no thanks to you."

"Yoongi-"

"Nanami I'm really not understanding why you are showing up here. I haven't seen you in almost nine Damn months and now you have the audacity to show up here and ask how my baby is doing?"

At his harsh tone Nanami shrinks down and nods while sighing deeply and tugging her purse up on her arm, her eyes not moving up to meet his gaze.

"That...That's fair...I know what happened...I...Yoongi I feel really bad about what happened between us-"

"You mean where you tried to send my daughter overseas to a different country and sold all of our shit so you could take off and leave me? You mean that?!"

Nanami jumps when Yoongi raises his voice and when she finally looks up at him her eyes are brimming with tears, a look of guilt and sadness overtaking her expression.