Chapter 4: A double wedding

Roxy's pov.

The next day at school in the morning, I finally got the chance to talk to Lila about having a baby sister.

"Hey Lila, here's something that I forgot to tell you about." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and tell her excitedly, "I'm going to be a big sister because my mother shows me a Bounsweet egg yesterday when I got home from school!"

She became surprised and answered, "Wow, I am impressed, I-I mean really." She stammered.

But then, Katy joined our conversation because I was talking about having a little sibling.

"Hey, I do too! Yesterday, my mother shows me a Popplio egg from her room, and I'm going a big sister, just like you Roxy!" She shared her part from yesterday.

I replied, "Wow, Looks like you and I have something in common. I wonder what your little sibling's gender will be."

"Well, I don't know yet. If it's a girl, I'm gonna name her 'Penelope.' But if it's a boy, I'm gonna name him 'Peppy'." Katy said. Then she asked Lila. "What about you Lila, do you have some great news you wanna tell us?"

I agreed to Katy, "Yeah, is there something you wanna tell us?"

Lila answered, "Well there is one thing I have to tell you about." Then she inhaled to prepare herself for her great news. "Me and my mother went to a restaurant tonight for dinner. It was a seafood restaurant from Hulbury. I had some shrimp and fish while my mom had some squid and lobster."

Me and Katy became surprised.

"Woah! That's great! But sadly, you didn't have a Pokémon egg for you to be a big sister." Katy said.

Lila replied, "That's fine, I mean, not everyone can have a Pokémon egg which you will be an older sibling."

I agree to what she said. "That's right." I said. "And question, since you and your mother went to a seafood restaurant, are those seafood the water type Pokémon?" I asked.

Katy answered instead, "Well duh, yeah. In fact, me and my mother use to go to a seafood restaurant for the weekends. And me getting good grades at school." Then she asked, "Why? You haven't go to a seafood restaurant yet?"

I replied, "No I haven't yet. But I will, because my mom told me that I should go out with her for family fun next week."

"Well that's good to hear." Katy said. "C'mon, let's go have breakfast first."

Me and Lila both agreed and we followed Katy to the poketeria.

A while after breakfast

Sudowudo's pov.

As all of my students from 3rd period came to my class on time, my chance has finally come to tell them the awesome news!

I tell them, "Hello class, before teaching you guys about something, here is some awesome news!" I inhale for the outcome, "Today, you guys are invited to their double wedding party! Which is Glalie and Froslass's engagement, and Centiskorch and Frosmoth's engagement."

All the other students gasped in surprise, then cheered in excitement. I knew they would be excited for this.

"Alright, since you guys are excited for their wedding, are there any questions about this?" I asked, checking on them if they're curious about their wedding.

But then, I saw Roxy raising her hand. She asked, "Um, excuse me? Since yesterday, when did two men marry their women?"

I answered, "Right when they're done teaching the class after their school."