scratching.

Good luck

I felt my heartbeat quicken with every inch he got closer to me.

His fingers creeped up my thigh, slowly. I breathed out in anticipation.

"What do you guys want for desert?" My mother turned to us, her eyes wide and happy.

"Uh-" I inhaled sharply and bit my lip hard.

"You know what, our treat! It's a surprise." My mother laughed and turned away, not noticing how flustered and red my face was.

"Wait stop." I grabbed his wrist before his fingers could completely enter me.

"I'm gonna make a mess." I whispered up at him, still biting my lip ferociously.

"We have napkins." He said back to me, his eyes darting to the pieces of cloth on the table.

"Noah, are you crazy? And in a dress that isn't even mine." I sighed, rethinking everything. This was 100% not the time or place for that, no matter how badly I wanted it. No matter how much I ached-

I kept my grip on his wandering hand, secretly wanting to let him do whatever he wanted in front of my loving parents.

My innocent mother and my prideful father. What a trainwreck this would be if they just looked under the table cloth and saw his hand up my dress. I think they would kill him. Kill him then sharpen his bones and stab me with them for being disobedient and not controlling my hormones.

I felt unsatisfied, uncomfortable. No matter how many positions I readjusted myself in, I just couldn't fight the feeling. Noah was the only thing that could make me feel better right now, I needed him.

I avoided eye contact with him, knowing one look would make me give in. Fuck. I need to leave.

"Hey, I'm going to the restroom I have a headache, I'll be back." I awkwardly smiled at my mom and stood up, making sure to cover the bottom.

"Are you okay? We can leave if you want." My mother said, worry obvious in her expression.

"Uh, no. I-I just need to splash some water on my face. I'll be fine." I quickly walked away, feeling bad for lying.

I just need a few minutes to think.

I opened the door and walked in the restroom, making sure no one was in the stalls. I looked at the back of my dress for a wet spot, it was barely visible. I exhaled, gripping the edges of the marble counter.

I carefully patted some water on my face, making sure my eyes didn't run. Hopefully the feeling would go away. It was so annoying

I sat there, in peace, until I decided I should go back out there again.

When I walked out I bumped into Noah's tall, lean figure that was walking in.

"Were you about to walk in?" I questioned him, re-gaining my balance.

"Yeah. Your mom gave me a pill to give you." He handed me a small white pill for headaches my mother always had in her purse.

"Thanks." I thinly smiled, clenching it in my hand. I couldn't take it, I didn't actually have a headache. My mom always said taking pills when nothing's wrong can make you sick.

"You don't have a headache." Noah said after I just stood there with the pill in my sweaty hand.

"N-no. I don't." I admitted awkwardly. I figured he would have laughed but instead he just looked down at me, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Alright, go inside." He went inside the janitors closet, which was conveniently right next to us, and took out a wet floor sign. He pushed me inside the restroom and placed the sign right outside the door, blocking anyone from coming in.