Chapter twenty four

Bane

I felt Stella's finger nails scratching up and down my torso. I had learned that my abs were her favorite physical feature.

Opening one eye I looked at her face and she seemed to in deep thought about something.

I knew what she was thinking about. I probably shouldn't have told her I loved her; she feels bad because she still hasn't said it back, but I don't mind. I know she doesn't feel the strong mate bond like I do.

Lightly rubbing my palm over her back she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry Bane. Did I wake you up?"

"Baby haven't you learned that I'm always awake before you?"

Her light giggle was enough to make me smile.

Throwing her leg over my body she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged tighter than she's ever hugged me.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like a baby, I just want to be sure before I say anything."

"Love I want you to stop thinking about it, you don't have to say anything yet; remember you're stuck with me forever."

"Forever." She whispered and I felt her smile against my chest.

"Forever." I stated again causing her to laugh louder.

"Okay I get it!" She said while laughing. "Now let's go eat breakfast I'm starving."

"Yes your majesty."

I decided to take her out for breakfast, she cooked dinner yesterday and I thought she deserved a break.

My pack members loved Stella. I could see the way they looked at her, and the way they respected her. I felt my pride swell up seeing how well she got along with everyone. She was perfect.

After eating breakfast at the pack diner Stella insisted on going to the park. We walked down a small hill hand in hand. The packs pups shifted and played around with each other while we watched over them. Stella's face was full of excitement, and curiosity. I knew she had questions about my kind, but I didn't want to overload her with information that she didn't have to worry about.

As the day went by I was happy to hear that Stella's parents had arrived at their new house.

Keeping that bit away from Stella until we got to their new home, I watched the confused expression on her face until she finally saw her parents.

"Mom! Dad! I'm so glad you're back. I can't believe Bane is allowing you both to move on to his territory !"

Deciding to give them privacy I told Stella I'd head back home and pick her up later.

I headed towards my office and called Alex explaining that I had signed the papers to expand our land.

Instantly he replied telling me that Alpha Logan didn't want us expanding my pack grounds because that would make his land smaller, Logan wanted to come here and talk about it so we could figure something reasonable out. Agreeing to Logan's request I scheduled a meeting for tomorrow knowing that Logan would be here by then.

--------------------

New character... And he's an alpha... what do you think about it?