Lamington[42]

By ѕαкυяα

The picture was of an old lady in her mid 60's but nevertheless she was beautiful. Her lips were curved in a smile that can heal souls. 

"Who is she?" I had guessed already but wanted a confirmation.

"My grandma." he sighed.

"The one was there for me when nobody was there. The only person whom I consider family." he said looking at the picture with so much love, adoration and respect.

"You have Seokjin too." I said without thinking much.

"Yeah he is. I have never really said how grateful I am to him but I truly am. His life was no better than mine. He was one of their pawns to earn more." his face morphed in slight disgust.

I presumed the mentioned 'their' to be his parents but why was he calling Jin their pawn? I wanted to know but decided against it. 

"You actually look like Seokjin a lot." I tried to change the topic on which he let out a sarcastic chuckle. 

"There is no chance of similarities Yoona." he said.

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't has the same gene as me." his words were confusing making me frown but before asking any further he revealed it himself.

"He was adopted." he said briefly making my eyes go wide.

"I know what you are thinking, adopting is virtuous work but if the intentions are moral. You want to know why they adopted him? Its to show to the outside world how big heart they have to adopt a child but the world didn't know the truth." his voice was filled with abhorrent.

Knowing the truth I really felt bad for Seokjin. 

"But for her we both were her grandson and she never treated Jin hyung any differently than me." she smiled at the picture of her grandma.

"Its been so many years since I last visited her grave. She must be so angry on me." he laughed a little. I was a little surprised to see him talk like that.

"Then lets visit your grandma today." I said.

I started the engine in the car and through the side mirror I glanced at something behind and smiled. 

.

.

.

"Here?" I asked opening the car door and he nodded.

"She had wished to be buried here." he replied.

The reason of my amazement was the burial place. It wasn't a grave yard. There was a large Cherry Blossom tree and under the shade of it was a grave.

[A/N: yes Korea has cherry blossoms. They call it beot-kkot]

Taehyung went and placed a bunch of flower on it. I went and crouched beside him. I had never seen him like this. His emotions were threatening to rupture.

"Sorry halmoni i haven't visited you for so long. I was really busy with my work and don't worry I am eating well. I am not over working I promise. Halmoni I miss your Japchae and seaweed  soup. You know I still have the tiger plushie you gave me but now I can to play with it.  I am a grown up now aren't I? Look I am not weak anymore. I have became so strong. I don't cry like before. I promise I will visit you more often from now on. I am such a bad grandchild." he ranted like a kid.