𝒕𝒆𝒏.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( chapter 10! )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ten | we ruin a perfectly good bus

third-person pov!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

      THANKS TO SILENA, Helen was all packed and ready to go on her quest by morning.

      "Do you have your ambrosia and nectar? Also, I packed extra hair ties because you always lose them," Silena mothered as she looked around cabin ten, making sure they weren't forgetting anything.

      "Yes, mom. And thank you, I don't even know where they go." she teased back, but Silena could tell she was grateful for her help. The room was quiet for the next few seconds as the sisters waited for one to talk.

      Silena sighed, "Helen, I know you know, but please, please be careful. Apart from the fact that it would suck if you die, who am I going to practice my makeup on?"

       Helen laughed at that, "Wow, Sil. You sure do have your priorities straight." But she stopped laughing at her sister's serious face, "Look, I can take care of myself, okay? I promise I'll come back without a scratch and you can practice your makeup on me anytime you want."

      Silena smiled at that and squeezed Helen into a hug. Not that it mattered to Helen, she always had loved hugs.

      With another hug and a goodbye, Helen was heading out of her cabin, ready to reunite with her friends next to Thalia's tree.

      Helen walked as fastly as she could, already being late but wanted to keep her braid as neat as possible. As she got closer to the meeting point, she could make out the figure of her friends standing there, waiting for her. Helen was pleasantly surprised to find Annabeth among her quest mates.

      "Annie! Did you convince Chiron to join in the quest?" she asked excitedly, but she didn't need a response as she saw Annabeth's excited face. She knew them that her best friend hadn't stopped listing the reasons why she should go on the quest all night to him.

      They waved goodbye to the other campers that had come to wish them good luck and hiked up the hill. As they walked, Helen watched the strawberry fields, the big house, and the cabins. Even though she was going to miss all of it, she needed to go in this quest.

      When they got to the top of the hill, Chiron was already waiting for them in his wheelchair form, next to him stood Argus, the head of security in the camp. Before anyone could talk, they heard rapid footsteps behind them.

      Luke approached them, slightly panting from running with a shoebox in his hands. Annabeth blushed the way she always did when he was around and Helen smirked teasingly at her, which earned her a punch in her arm.