Bakugo Vs. Uraraka

The room suddenly got silent as everyone looked at Mine and Esdeath who are really staring at Sayo cuddling Tatsumi.

"Hey, stop the crap of you two. They just met each other after she died. Just gives her a chance to be with Tatsumi, you know." Meliodas said.

"I understand that but, the way she clings with Tatsumi makes my blood boil!" Esdeath said.

"And also, aren't their childhood friends, right? Why they have to go far like this one?" Mine asked.

"You know, you really are monsters when it comes to people who are slowly taking Tatsumi away." Saitama said.

The screen now shows the title "Bakugo vs. Uraraka" on it.

"The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus...

She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!" Present Mic announced and the crowd roared in excitement.

"You're the one that makes things float, right, Round Face?" Katsuki asked.

"Round...?" Uraraka asked.

"If you're gonna withdraw, do it now. You won't get off with just an "ouch". Katsuki warned.

"Am I hearing it right? He's giving a warning to her before the match starts?" Chelsea asked.

"He's right. His attacks aren't going to be easy to handle. He just wants to make sure that he'll not hurt her by either letting her withdraw from the match or any second option." Najenda said.

"Round Face? That's a kinda funny name but still a disrespecting manner from him." Ieyasu said.

"I don't wanna watch this match." Wave uttered.

"Midoriya. What was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugo?" Iida asked.

"It wasn't much, really. Kacchan's strong. In a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings, and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his Explosion Quirk stronger.

He can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her Quirk to make him float, then she would have the upper hand. That's  why... the first thing Uraraka should do is..." Izuku uttered.

"Eighth match, start!" Present Mic announced. Uraraka now started to run towards Bakugo.

"... a swift attack!" Izuku said.

"Withdrawing isn't a choice!" Uraraka exclaimed while running.

"All right! That's good. Even if it's an accident, as long as she can touch him, she can make him float!" Izuku said.

"Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to him." Iida said.

"That's why Kacchan won't want to evade. He'll want to counterattack!" Izuku said.

"Then, die!" Katsuki said.

"Die? What's wrong with his words? He's looking more of a murderer!" Seryu said.

"Well, that's Bakugo for you." Meliodas said.

"Oooooooh, says the one who murdered Sheele from before." Kizaru said. Sheele remembers this and lowers her head.

"H-Hey. I'm really sorry about last time. If it wasn't because of Prime Minister's schemes, I wouldn't kill you, I swear." Seryu said on Sheele. Coro now approaches its victim from before and cuddles her legs.