The Decision

A/N: Hope you guys are enjoying this so far I will do best to update this and will think of new ideas.

Enjoy :)

(Y/N) POV:

''Questions? What kind of questions?''

''You know just simple questions'' She says.

She walks closer to me and smiles showing her teeth. I slowly lean back in the chair until she leans close to my face and puts the knife to my throat.

''I already know your quirk so you don't have to tell me'' She says. ''Oh and don't even think about escaping, you wouldn't get very far and besides Tomura put a quirk deactivation collar around your neck.''

Great. Also, how does she know about my first quirk? Shigaraki must've told everyone before they went to capture me.

''First question, what's your name?''

I stay silent for a few seconds until she presses my neck with her knife.

''If you don't answer my knife will make you talk'' She giggles.

I still don't respond.

"Ok fine if that's how you want to play."

She took it off my neck and put it near my cheek. She slid her knife across it causing a small cut to appear which caused me to feel a sharp burning pain and blood to roll down my face.

"Agh" I said trying to fight the pain.

She then grabbed my jaw firmly with her hand. I was starting to get mad but I had to calm myself.

"So do you want me to cut you up some more? Or do you want to answer my question?"

I had no choice but to tell her. ''(Y/N) (L/N) t-t-that's my name.''

She puts her hand down and puts her knife back to my throat.

''Good boy (Y/N) now second question, before we were going to capture you Tomura mentioned something about you having a second quirk is that true?''

I shake my head.

''Ok well it would be really cool if you had two quirks, but if I find out you're lying then I'm going to have to punish you.''

I was starting to get scared, I couldn't tell her about my second quirk, I never told anybody about it because I've killed people in the past with it. She moves the knife away from my throat, rolls up my right pant leg and focuses on my thigh.

''And now for the last question, do you mind if I taste your blood?''

''Wha-what?'' I say discombobulated.

Before I could ask her what she's about to do, she takes her knife and jabs it into my leg.

''Oooowww!'' I yell as blood leaks from my thigh.

Her grin grows even bigger as she pulled the knife out, and proceeded to lick the blood off of it.

''Your blood type is O right?'' She asks.

I nod still wincing in pain.

''That's my favorite type!''

''That's great'' I say silently as tears fall out of my eyes.

She takes out a canister and fills it up nearly halfway with my blood. She puts her canister away and climbs onto my lap. She moves closer to my face and licks the blood off my cheek with her tongue. What is wrong with this girl? After that she goes to the back of the room and brings back a box that was labeled First Aid.

She takes out a gauze, tissue, band-aids and some tape. She cleaned up the blood on my thigh and bandaged it up while she took out a band-aid and put it on the small cut. She stroked my cheek afterwards.

''There that wasn't so bad was it?''

''You're insane!'' I shout.

''Awww don't be like that (Y/N), it was just me showing my way of saying that I like you.''

''You liked me so you stabbed me?''

She nodded and sat on my lap. I started to blush.

''Can you get off me please?'' I asked politey.

''Nope'' She responded smiling.

We just stared into each others eyes for a few minutes.

''I mean you are kind of cute'' I say shyly.

She also started to blush and began to pout in a cute way. She leaned towards my ear and whispered,

''Don't try to flirt your way out of this, I'm not going to free you until Tomura says I can.''

''Well Shigaraki could be back any minute now.''

"Yeah but he did say that I have to stay with you until he gets back and you make your decision.''

''I- *sigh* you're right.''

''Hey (Y/N) I still have one more question to ask'' She says.

''Another question?" I asked annoyed.

''You better change that tone of yours or I'll change it for you'' She says as she pulls out her knife and taps it against my throat.

''Ok fine I'm sorry, ask away.''

''Do you have anybody you like in particular?'' She says as she wraps her arms around my neck.

''N-no not really'' I say blushing again.

''What's the matter do you not want to tell me? Or is that your embarrased to have a girl this close to you?'' She says seductively.

''It's not that it's just...''

Before I could answer her question, the door opened and it was Shigaraki, Dabi, and Kurogiri.

''Awww did you have to ruin our fun?'' Toga asks.

''Sorry but we need an answer from him now'' Says Shigaraki.

''And what did she do to you?'' Dabi asks.

''Why don't you ask her?'' I replied.

Toga just giggles and pulls my pant leg down.

''So what's your decision (Y/N)?'' Shigaraki asked.

I reflected on Shigaraki's offer, if I joined maybe I can be get along with the League and maybe even be friends with Toga. But if I declined who knows what they'll do to me. I looked at Toga who stared at me with puppy dog eyes looking like she was begging me to join. I smirked and looked at Shigaraki.

''Soooooo?'' said Kurogiri.

''I'll join'' I said firmly.

''Excellent'' Shigaraki said who I can tell was happy by the tone of his voice.

''Toga, release him please'' Shigaraki gives her the key to the restraints.

She unlocked the restraint chair and I rubbed my wrists due to the marks that were now there.

''Oh and could you please take the collar off his neck?''

Shigaraki gave her another key as she removes the collar from my neck.

''Man that collar hurt but at least I can use my quirk again'' I say as I rub my neck.

''Welcome to the League of Villains'' Shigaraki says holding out his hand. ''Just be careful I don't want your hand to fall off."

I hesitated for a minute but then accepted carefully as he helps me out of the chair.

''Yay! I'm so glad you joined!'' Toga says hugging me.

''Yeah me too'' I said smiling at her.

"But...if you show any sign of betrayal, I'll kill you without hesitation, got it?" She glared at me.

I gulped and nodded. "Uh huh."

A/N: I'm actually having fun writing this and I hope you liked this chapter. Btw I changed the first chapter a little bit so sorry to the people that already read it.