Chapter 42

It's finally vacation and all I did was to eat,  sleep and play.  Keke!  This is life..

However, I still didn't dare to neglect my studies that I still got private lessons from different tutors and the cram school also.  Well, it's more likely a summer class but only on thursdays and fridays.  It's not that stressful.

And so,  I am on my way to my summer class,  it's the first day and I feel quite normal.  The summer class I'm attending to this time was on a different school.  It's a school for those who wants to attend summer classes and take the subjects for the next school year.  In my previous life,  you can only or should only take summer classes at the school where you originally study but here, summer school is almost equivalent to cram school.  The only thing that differs them is the time or season.  A little later,  I arrived at the Summer class I'm going to attend and this time,  it was chosen by me. 

Speaking of which Okaasama was on the verge collapsing upon hearing this request of mine and Otousama was also against it.  They looked at me like I was an alien,  they cannot believe that their daughter was this nerd. 

Nerd it is,  since it is so unpleasant to say 'idiot' because I had to take extra effort for my studies which is in fact true keke!

Well,  for how many years I've been requesting nothing but private tutors for advance subjects,  cram school and now summer class,  Okaasama felt the 10 years of her life was being taken.

(¬_¬)

Okay..

That's too much.

Can you even find a pair of mother and father going crazy and such because of their daughter is too damn studious?

Most of parents in my time will feel like they just fled in heavens learning their kid was this serious in her education.

I got out from the car and rushed upstairs where my summer class is set.  I took a deep breath before pushing the door open and there welcomed me,  a spacious room for class and a very few students which I think not more than 20.

Oh well~

It's good though.

I sat not too far from the door and take my things out for the lesson.  Waiting for the teacher,  the door opened slowly and three small head was inserted in the middle like thieves trying to see if the sight was clear.

But I frowned seeing those faces and so they are.  Their gazes landed on me and seems to be in a loading phase for they stared at me a little longer. 

And a seconds later,  their eyes almost fell out of their sockets and uniformly retracted their head slamming the door close.

"Wrong class! "

The very words they said.

-_-#

My lips twitched seeing this scene while the other kids laughed.

Those damn idiots.

Yup..

The none other than  3 idiots.

Oi.

What was that for!

Are you that scared of me?!

I gritted my teeth while staring daggers at the door. 

Those damn kids.

Without averting my gaze,  it slowly  opened and this time it was the teacher.  But behind her was the 3 idiots who seem to have been carrying large boulders on their backs feeling all gloomy and stressed.

-_-#

These kids..

Looking at them with such expression,  an idea popped that I lift the corners of my lips like a villain.

I slowly raised my hand while looking at the 3 idiots with a smile on my face befitting of a villainess. Seeing me do such action,  they stared at me nervously waiting for me to say what I wanted to say.

"Excuse me,  but teacher those three behind you are my good friends, can I have them sit with me? "

I asked the teacher wearing my innocent smile which seem to have sent chills on the 3 idiots' spine.

Got you~

"Eh?! "

"Good friends?! "

"Please no! "

They both protested at the same time that the teacher shifted gazes between me and them not knowing to whom she should believe. But since I can't deny the fact that I really look like a doll,  well a strict doll at that,  I wore my sweetest smile trying to convey my feelings through them.

Girls can be easily swayed especially if the one's trying to sway them is beautiful, pretty or attractive keke~

Well~

Seeing the convinced look on our teacher face,  I smiled victorious and raised my brows towards the 3 idiots.

"Is that so?  Then,  kids you go and sit together"

Wanting to protest, they all look at the teacher who was already busy preparing her things. I made a noise by clearing my throat and they all looked towards me.

I mouthed 'You're all dead~' while running my thumb across my neck and that made them pale even more.

Fufu~

Teasing kids is really fun..

Fughwaaah~

Keke!

Smiling and laughing evily inside me,  I watched them timidly sat beside me. I presented my hand for a handshake.

"My~ Jeremy,  Luis and Kurt.  Pleased to be your GOOD FRIEND, please take care of me~"

I greeted as I give emphasis to 'Good Friend' to make it sound sarcastic fufu~

They all look at me surprised and I smiled tilting my head. 

"Heee~, Aren't you accepting my hand? "

I asked slightly waving my hand that was waiting for them to take.  I smiled seeing Jeremy took my hand slowly. Which was followed by the other two.

I put my index finger under my lips and smiled.

"Calling you by your first names isn't so appropriate right? "

I smiled while looking at them simultaneously.

"But~ you know what's more inappropriate ne?  It would be,  something that will surely happen to you guys if a word about me attending summer class gets out hmm~"

I smiled with my tone of speaking full of threats and warning.  They shook their heads in unison like scared cats.

It's not like I'll do something against them if words of me attending summer class gets out for I already had plans and reasons to say if ever that happens,  I just love teasing these kids, this 3 idiots, who acted domineering and proud way back then but turned into docile cats whenever facing me hekhek~

*********

Author's.: Hello,  hello.  Thank you all for reading this story keke.  Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote.  Lovelots (●´з')♡