Chapter 12 : EMBARRASSING ENCOUNTER 🙈

Here is the update, now enjoy lovely readers and don't forget to vote.

Don't take me wrong guys, I'm little greedy when it comes to my work. If you really like the chapter then please do vote. Last chapter reads are 58 but only 19 votes. That's not fair na. Please appreciate the authors hard work.

🙏♥

_______________________________________

Published On : 29/6/2020

I looked down at my hand and again it was blood,

'Aghhhh I really hate this, I really hate summers for this' I groaned mentally and run into bathroom.

It's my nosebleed. Can't my body co operate with me sometime in unfavourable conditions. I really hate my body for this, I can't stand for cold not for high temperature. I can't tolerate the high temperature and for bad there is no permanent treatment available for this.

I cleaned my nose n'th times but blood was not stopping. This time I really need ice cubes. It will help me to stop bleeding. But where would I get it. I can't go out in this condition and embarrassed myself. I can't even go to the room and order on intercom. Ice cubes really helps to stop the nosebleed if I put it on my head for some time.

Now I really don't have any option. I have to do this. I know it will bless me with sneezing but ahhh...

I locked the bathroom door and went to shower. I stand under the cold shower. And let the cold water hit my head. After about 10 mins finally it stopped. And I take a breath in relief. But till now I'm all drenched in water and my clothes are all wet. In panick I forget my clothes outside, I undo my wet clothes and dried myself with towel and wrapped the towel around me. It was only able to cover me to my mid thigh. There was only one towels which I used to cover my body, water was dripping dwon from my wet hairs.

I take deep breath and reached to the door, I opened the door and peeked outside to see if Mr. Shergill or anyone is there. After confirming that I'm still alone in the room I went out and opened the closest but I felt someone gaze on me. My heartbeats increased, with the feeling that someone is watching me like this.

I was praying in mind and biting my lower lip. My hold on the towel tightened. I slowly dare to turn and Mr. Shergill was standing at the door of closet with all his glory. He was intensely staring at me that really turned my face red due to embarrassment. I wanted earth to swoll me at this instant.

I hurriedly take a step back but slipped due the water on floor which was dripping from my wet hairs. But before my head hit to ground a strong pair of arm hold me...

Veer's POV

Today I really got so much. My head started to pain. I went back to my room. As the first aid kit was in my drawer of closet I went there. But I think I shouldn't be here at this time but I really liked what I saw.

Adhira was standing in front of the closest and getting something from it. But to my shock she was only in towel. It seems that she came from shower, her hairs was wet and water waa dripping down from it. That towel end at hee her mid thighs revealing her smoot, silky and milky legs. That view wake some different emotions in me.

Maybe she realised my presence, she slowly turn to me. And I lost in her beauty. She looked like a blossoming bud, fresh and intimidating. Her scent making me insane for a second my brain stopped working. Water was dripping from her hairs to her cleavage which was heavily up and down due her heavy breathing. Her cylindrical neck....she gupled down a lump formed in her throat. My eyes moved upward her lips. She was continuously biting her lower pink lip. I gulp down looking at her seductive figure.