9 - Trim The Hope

Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 9 - Trim The Hope.
Idontwanttobeyouanymore

S-Sage? S-Sage A-Abrah-ham?

I hang up on her almost immediately after hearing his name. Moments and memories flashed in front of my eyes.

Why looking like a whore?
You're just like them.
You changed me, to the worse.
You don't know what'll happen next.

His evil laugh rings in my ear till now. Four years have passed and it still feels like yesterday. The day I saw that drawer of phones.

I was pacing back and forth, I clutched my hair hard that it could have fallen, but it didn't. My eyes saw Tom coming in but my brain didn't want to receive any information from anywhere. I already had enough in my head for the day. I didn't even hear what he said. But I know he said something involving water.

I walked right past him, right past everyone while they were having fun in the pool, I just stormed out of the room, phone in hand. I didn't care about anyone, anything or what they said. The only thing I care about right now is... Sage. God, when I say his name, I feel like the whole Earth's weight was just put on my shoulders.

Y/n!! Sage is back! And he... He changed!

Y/n!! Sage is back! And he... He chang-

I was just abou to get into the elevator when a hand grabbed my wrist. I stopped and looked behind me, it was Tom. "Y/n?! You've been crying! What happened?"

It's just when I realized that there really were tears on my cheeks, he rubbed them away with his thumb and looked into my eyes. "Life problems. No need to annoy you about it." I tried to fake a chuckle but it got out as a sob. Yay life!

I turned around to go to my room when I felt Tom turn me around and... Hugged me?

And it was... Warm?

Why am I questioning myself?

Ok let's try this one more time.

He was hugging me.

And it was warm.

This is weird

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is weird but this account will discontinue the story, I will continue it on another account bcz I will have to delete this app and install it again with a different account bcz I can't remember my password 💀

Another account will continue my story. (It will still be me but from another account, lol)

The account will  comment here:

>

Plz don't comment ^ here bcz this is where my other account will comment, I'm commenting bcz I don't know what my username will be bcz .... Yeah nvm.

Sooo.... See you guys on the other side.