New best friends

Clinging to a warm mug, you feel a soft comfort in the hot steamy beverage...Something to soothe you a bit from the anxiety you held. Why were you anxious? Today, your friend sans/swaplust had invited you to spend some time with him. He was a new friend, but a friend nonetheless, and his name suited him well. He was a sweet, cute, short skeleton. This was an excellent cover for what he really seemed to be. A
Lewdish, lusty, explorative monster. Not in the sense he was a horrible person. Luckily you weren't alone. You're other human friend, chara was going with you. Chara had been friends with swaplust for a very long time. After monsters arrived at the surface it seemed to be a bit bumpy but went over better than anyone expected. The exceptionally lusty monsters fit rather well into the pathetic thirsty world of sinners.
However, this didn't mean everything was out of hand.

Your thoughts were interrupted as your friend, chara the human, spoke to you. "You've been staring at your drink for a while...and you're not even dressed yet."

"hm? Oh sorry. I was just...worried." you say as you loosen your tight grip on the cup. "It's okay. We still have 30 minutes. You should get ready though." chara smiles. Gulping down the remains and getting up you agree. Currently, both of you were at asgores house. The goat chara chose to live with. Back in the ruins, he was like a father. You head upstairs with chara and grab your backpack, which carried your clothes...

Which seemed to be missing?

Raising a brow you frown. "Hey, chara...where are my clothes? I just had them in here..." you search determined to find them so you don't look stupid. Since you spent the night here, you were currently dressed in pajamas.

"I uhm...dont know. Did you lose them?" they ask. You shrug and sigh. "Yeah. Can I borrow some of your clothes?" you asked a bit awkwardly. "Sure!"

. . .

When you asked chara for clothes, you didn't think all of them would be some form of a bit just even the smallest bit "not normal" as some would say.
You currently were wearing a plain gray belly shirt and some navy blue rather short...shorts. which really wasn't your usual style. As you crossed your arms slightly insecure you look at chara. "D-do you have anything else I can wear?" chara shakes their head. "Not really...sorry. If you want something to cover up a bit though, I have this really nice zip-up hoodie!" chara offered. You nod, desperately not wanting to go to someone else house dressed so exposedly. Chara reaches through their closet as they grab a hoodie with some lovely heart designs and flowers on it. It wasn't something you would figure wearing normally but, it was better than nothing...and the blacker coloration of it with purplish/black patterns made it somewhat balance out the colors.

You and chara decide its finally time to go visit swaplust. Time was almost up.

💜|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awful warm-up chapter I know but I'm so tired!
Its 5 AM. This chapter took about an hour then since I started near 4! I tried my best to avoid pronouns other than they/them so male and female readers can enjoy this story. I'm also sorry I'm just not adjusted to the whole swaplust AU idea yet. It is also short, sorry not sorry I'm tired.
💜|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~