19: Seal the Deal

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Come on Tae.. one hour won't do something with you." Jin huffed as he tried to hear a yes from Taehyung for the last half an hour, but Taehyung was continuously saying a No.

"Hyung.. I am not in the mood to go out. I told y-"

"Yeah yeah.. you told me that like a hundred times already, but boy I want to go with you, please... pretty please." Jin said while showing his puppy eyes but Taehyung just huffed in irritation.

Both males were sitting in the cafeteria of Taehyung's company. Jin suddenly called that he wanted to meet him on an emergency basis and it comes out like a sort of lie.

"Hyung-"

Taehyung was cut off by the only weakness of the boy... yeah Jin attacked his ear shell as ever. Just when Taehyung closed his eyes with a little sigh, Jin smirked and leaned closer to the blond.

"You are going with me.. and that's final.. hmm?" He said and Taehyung nodded slightly. Jin smiled widely and retreated his hand with a huge grin lingering on his plump lips. Taehyung whined at the loss of calming touch but suddenly his mind wandered to the time when Jungkook touched his ear and to his still lingering surprise.. he felt oddly calmed by that.

A blush crept on his cheeks that didn't go unnoticed by Jin who squinted his eyes in confusion.

"Why are you blushing, Tae?" He asked while picking up his phone but Taehyung just blinked many times before getting up from the chair.

"I- I need to go back to office hyung."

"Fine.. I will pick you up at 7 pm... be ready." He heard a bit distant voice from Jin who quickly stormed out of the cafeteria.

7 pm... his watch was ticking the time as he looked for a last time in the mirror. He was wearing a simple cream-colored shirt with blue jeans. Glancing at his own reflection, he sighed when his eyes fell on the marks of stitches on his forehead. He quickly ruffled his hair and as a result, a few blond strands fell on the marks, completely covering it from the world.

He came from the office early and was satisfied as Hyungsik was out as usual.

A loud horn made him flinch as he peeked through the window to find Jin's car. He leaned on his bed to grab his phone and wallet and rushed out of the mansion.

"So eager." He muttered while taking a seat in the passenger seat.

"Of course, I am." Jin winked at him but he just rolled his eyes, truly not in the mood to go anywhere.

After minutes, they reached a restaurant and Jin stopped the car.

"Don't tell me you are taking me on a surprise date Hyung... I am not into you." Taehyung smirked while joking to which he received a smack on his head.

"Ouch... that's rude.. you don't know how to treat a date?"

"Shut it with this dating thing Tae.... ouff.. why in the world would I date you?" Jin huffed in irritation while moving out of the car and Taehyung just smiled at his response.

He followed Jin while teasing the boy lightly... finally feeling a bit better after some messy weeks of his life.

"Here is your table, Sir." A waitress guided them to a VIP table in the restaurant.

"Woah.. never thought that you had such a huge crush on me.. VIP service, I am impressed hyung." Taehyung again started but sealed his lips quickly when Jin showed his narrowed eyes.