31.Grace & Isabella (7)

Isabella: "We need to warn them somehow."

Faith: "Yeah but how do we do that? They're already ahead of us."

Isabella: "There's no point in sitting here then, let's go."

Just then yours and Faith's ears twitched and you both hid from whoever was coming your way. There's a LOT less people this time.

Faith: "W-why would they leave this group behind?"

Isabella: "No idea."

A few more seconds and the group came into your view, it was the bunny girl with doc by her side running after the soldiers.

Doc: "Isabella, take your friend and come with us."

I didn't need to show myself and she already knew I was there, how?

Faith: "We need to go with them."

Faith comes out of her hiding spot and joins them, you do the same afterwards. Your groups keeps running and soon you get back, although your master and your friends were hurt, tired and already surrounded they still kept their fighting stances. They all have a few wounds covering their bodies, your master on the other hand is in a way worse shape, it seems that the fight with the masked woman took a lot out of her, but now that you think about it, she is nowhere to be seen. Just then in the corner of your eye you spot three people, it was the masked woman and two medics. The woman seems unconscious and the healers are treating her wounds as fast as they can.

Isabella: "Um... doc."

She looks at you and you point your finger at the three people that are further away. She places a hand on your head and starts scratching behind your ears which kinda feels good.

Doc: "I'm more worried about you than them, I left for a bit and you have another wound on your hand."

You just smile happily for being petted and less concerned about your wounds.
She removes her hand and looks at the girls.

Doc: "I'll take care of those three and go help master, you can join in too if you want... except for you Isabella, I don't want to see you fighting again any time soon."

You nod feeling happy and a little disappointed at the same time.

Doc takes out her katana and starts sprinting towards the two healers and swiftly takes their lifes. Then she picks up another weapon, it was shorter than her katana but it seems that it was to her liking. Without wasting any more time she turned around and started running into the soldiers that surrounded your master. When she got close enough she started cutting their heads off with no mercy.

Bunny girl: "We have to join her, c'mon."

She starts running after the soldiers with the others following her lead, leaving you and Faith behind. Slowly the path for your master and the others opened up and they escaped, except for your master. She stayed behind and joined the fight with doc. Now that you look at your master again she seems to have regained her energy and is working really well with doc. A perfect duo for.... killing. You use your last throwing knives with Faith to help the others out as much as possible but since you only had a few and there were about two hundred of them left it didn't help all that much.

Suddenly your vision gets a little blurry and you drop to the ground.

Faith: "Isabella!!"

Why do I feel so weak all of a sudden? What is... hap...pen...ing.

You pass out still hearing screams of pain coming from the dying soldiers.

*??? Hours or days later*

You wake up to those same screams you heard when you fell unconscious. You look around and see that you're in your masters bedroom. You sigh and smile.

Isabella: "We won..."

You relaxed even more but before you could fall asleep again you heard grunts from below you. You listen again but theres no sounds coming from below. You shrug it off as nothing and get more comfortable. A minute passes and then a scream comes from below that makes you jump out of your bed.

What is going on down there?

Still feeling sleepy you leave the room and the comfortable bed behind and go downstairs. And what you see makes you freeze. Everyone, even your master is chained to a wall and covered by blood, theres even small pools of blood on the ground below them. You look to your left and notice one of the soldiers near doc holding a knife to her neck. She squirms to try and get away from the knife at her neck but the chains don't let her move much. He slowly cuts her throat open and blood covers his face, but he seems to enjoy it. He starts to lick her blood of his knife and laughs silently to himself.

???: "You're the best so far."

He looks at the other girls and points his knife at Grace.

???: "Now you, let's see how you taste."

You back away slowly but suddenly you feel two hands land on you shoulders.

???: "And where might you be going?"

You slowly turn around and see the masked woman behind you.

???: "Your friend didn't treat the gift I gave her with care so she had to be chained up and you were the lucky one to get picked by me. I treated your wounds, so I hope you will accept my gift."

She takes out the mask she had on her when you first saw her and moves it to your face, her third hand placed the mask on your face and you were fine until the insides of it started filling with blood and it made it impossible to breathe, but you could not not hear her laughing at you, you even heard the others laugh....

You wake up with a gasp and cold sweat on your forehead. You felt something warm wrap around you and you saw doc on one side and Grace hugging you with tears in her eyes.
.
.
.