14: Switzerland (Pt.1)

(I know they went to Switzerland a long time ago, but Imma bring it back and use it for my upcoming chapter xD)

'Are you all done packing?' Jihyo asked, as she sat at the couch. She had to skip the trip due to a leg surgery.

'Yup. I've packed Y/N's stuff in my luggage too.' Mina said, coming out with Y/N following behind her.

'Your flight's early in the morning so you guys should go sleep now.' Jihyo said, turning the TV off. 'Y/N sleep with Eomma Hyo tonight arasseo?'

The two turned off the lights and went in their room, only to see Nayeon and Sana chatting while almost done packing their luggage.

Y/N jumped on Jihyo's bed and sat there watching them, excited to go on a vacation.

'Is my Y/N excited?'

'But I want Eomma Jihyo to come too!' Y/N whined.

'I want to come too, but I have something to do. It's only a week! You'll have a lot of fun with Eommas ok?' Jihyo reasoned, lying down next to her daughter and tucking both of them in.

Y/N pouted at her mom. She truly was excited to go to Switzerland with her moms, but she didn't want any of them to stay behind.

'Don't be sad... you can see Eomma when you come back! Or you can call me when you miss me. I don't mind waking up at 3am answering my baby's calls!'

Y/N simply nodded and hugged her mom's arms tight, causing Jihyo to silently squeal.

'Nayeon can you dim the lights?' Jihyo whispered.

'No, I'm packing' Nayeon bluntly answered with a chuckle.

'Y/N is sleeping!'

'Oh... anything for my daughter.' Nayeon said, standing up and dimming the lights.

~Time skip: Next morning~
'Bye!!!' Jihyo waved at the 8 adults and her daughter as they passed through the immigration counter.

'Bye Eomma!! See you next week!' Y/N shouted, not minding the people around.

Jihyo chuckled and walked back to the car as soon as the 9 were out of sight.

'We're going to Switzerland~!' Nayeon sang at the camera she was holding to film.

'Baby are you excited?' Jeongyeon asked her daughter in her arms.

Y/N nodded and looked around the airport. It's been long since she came to the airport.

They all walked around for an hour, as they soared a lot of time to arrive in case of crazy fans, which thankfully, there aren't.

Soon enough, the announcement for their boarding came up.

They ran to the gates and boarded one by one, having to run past all the fans screaming at them.

'Eomma how long will I sit here?'

'More than 11 hours baby. But you have a TV here!' Jeongyeon said, tapping the screen, which Y/N suddenly became interested in.

~Time skip: Arrived at Switzerland~
The members got out of the airport and stood in a line, greeting the Swiss fans who were waiting for them.

'Time to go.' The manager said after checking her watch.

They boarded the bus one by one after leaving their baggages in the compartment, and Y/N immediately fell asleep after Chaeyoung buckled her up.

'Annyeong Once!!! We're finally at Switzerland.' Sana said to the camera.

'Dae! We're on the bus going to the hotel.' Momo explained.