28 | Networking Event: LGBTQIAP+ Communities

So how does this work?

This event is categorized by the different communities under the LGBTQIAP+ umbrella. We want you to go to the community you are in and 'check-in' with everyone else in that community as well. You will get to meet more people with something in common with you this way.

How do I check-in?

To check-in, all you have to do is fill this form out in the inline comments of each community of your choice:

Pronouns
Reader, writer, or both
Event Password

The Event Password is "#PrideAtWattpad". After posting this, please go to another post and reply to that comment with how you say "hello" in your language. Be sure to mention what the language is. Once you do all this, you have officially checked in to the LGBTQIAP+ Networking event!

If your community does not fall under any of the LGBTQIAP acronyms, be sure to share what your community is under the "+" section.

I'm checked in, now what?

Now you mingle! A networking event is a way of meeting new people and we have given you the opportunity to meet people within the LGBTQIAP+ community who happen to enjoy the same things you do. You might also get to discover new stories that you might be interested in. Or you might learn something new. So really, this is a triple win!

What are the rules for this networking event?

The two main rules for this event are to be respectful and kind in all conversations, and you must not violate the Wattpad Content Guidelines, Code of Conduct, or Terms of Service. We want this networking experience to be a safe and fun one!

Now it's time to get to networking...Have fun!

If your community does not fall under any of the LGBTQIAP acronyms, be sure to share what your community is under the "+" section

Lesbian

Gay

Bisexual

Transgender

Transexual

Queer

Questioning

Intersex

Asexual

Aromantic

Agender

Pansexual

Panromantic

+

Stay groovy, folks!

The LGBTQIAP+ Family
Instagram | Twitter