One - Classmate?

"Stupid Suna, yer luck is shit, ya know?" Atsumu was saying.

"That girl you just pissed off is the student council president, for your information." Ginjima added.

"But I apologized!" Suna was starting to get pissed.

"You didn't even ask if she was okay. Her hand must've hurt." Osamu joined the conversation.

After that, he found no energy to continue practicing. He was feeling lazy again. He really didn't mean to hit that spike to another person. But who would've thought that things will turn out this way right?

"Suna, come over here." Their coach was calling him. What does he want, now?

"You are from class 2-C, right?"

"Yes"

"Then you must be classmates with the current council president?"

"I don't know about that". Honestly, he doesn't care about his classmates. He only talks to a few of them. He mostly spends his time slacking off in the rooftop and doing club activities with his teammates.

"Check it for me then. If you happen to be classmates with Kamiya-san, can you give this to her?"

"Why me?"

"Why not? I could have asked this from your team manager if only you have one"

"What's this anyway?"

"Just a budget request, we need it"

"Fine. I'll let you know after I give it, not promising though."

Practice was over and Suna was about to put the folder containing the request inside his bag when a thought suddenly crossed his mind. Club manager, eh? How about we try to get one?

"Suna, what did the coach talk to you about?" Osamu, who was staring at the folder asked at him. "You didn't flunk a subject, did you?"

"Nah, nothing." Then he smirked and looked at Osamu.

"I know that look. Whatcha plannin?"

"Get your twin and help me with it then."

After he explained his plan to the twins, they all shared a mischievous grin on their faces. "Oya, I didn't know Suna could be this devious. Leave it to us haha."