Three - Invitation

They somehow ended up sitting with the twins and Suna during lunchbreak. After brief introductions, Kayo and Megumi found it so awkward while eating with the unusual bunch.

"So, eh...about the PE fest. Is the food only limited to lunch? No snacks?" Suna broke the silence.

Osamu stopped eating and looked at her. "What food are we talking about?"

Megumi was in her element. She silently thanked Suna in her mind for reading the situation quite well. She proceeded to explain to the twins the recent gimmick of the council.

"Free food?! For a month?! Favour from the council?! And bigger club budget?! That's so cool!" Atsumu was pumping.

Osamu stared at her with starry eyes. Megumi could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She honestly finds the twins cute, especially Osamu. They were her classmates last year, and although they were not close, at least they are on friendly terms. Being the diligent student that she is, she only minded her business and studies and had no connections whatsoever with the volleyball club. She knew the twins are part of the team but she never once went to any of their matches. She can't stand their fangirls, and she's not really into volleyball. When she heard their team made it to nationals last year, she got interested and promised to herself that she will watch some of their matches this year.

During the council meeting, it was actually her idea to give a grander reward to the winning club. She knew Osamu loves food. And adding unlimited lunch food in the reward was a no-brainer. It would make the volleyball club participate. She noticed her silence and picked herself up.

"Ah-eh, t-thank you!" Damn why am I stuttering?

"Kamiya-chan, you are God-sent! I gotta tell this to Kita-san! You better watch out for our participation." Osamu is now holding her hand and is seriously looking at her with those starry eyes. Megumi is internally screaming.

"Right, 'Samu. We gotta beat those basketball guys this time! Nee nee, Kamiya-chan, say, do you want to be our club manager?" Atsumu asked out of the blue.

"E-eh? C-club manager? But I'm already in a club"

"Yeah, but we can join two clubs, right?"

"Yeah"

"Kamiya-chan, if we have you around, I know that things will surely get better." Now Osamu was joining the flattery. Megumi is now sure that she is blushing. She is so embarrassed that these guys can see her in this state.

"Yes! And you are cute! You will inspire the whole team with just your presence! Don't you agree, Suna?" Atsumu asked and her eyes went to the guy who was smirking and holding back his chuckles while filming the entire scenario. You jerk!!

Suna was still recording and he really finds her flustered expression quite cute. Perfect, Atsumu. Now we have something to embarrass her.

"It's up to her." He muttered and turned his eyes to the girl, who was now glaring at him. Crap, gotta cut this film now.

"Delete that!" Megumi reached out her hand to reach Suna's phone and failed to get it when the latter lifted his arms up.

"Only if you can reach it."

"YOUUUUU - " Megumi said, now standing up.

"Madam Pres," Megumi heard Kayo's anxious voice and she regained her composure. She, of all people, must always maintain her composure. She inhaled and exhaled. She is not about to further embarrass herself.

"Suna-san, please delete that." Megumi said with all the frost that she could voice out. She can be quite scary.

The three guys stiffened from their seats. "Okay" Suna said and he tapped his phone repeatedly and added, "Done."

Of course she has no way of knowing whether the jerk deleted it or not. But she won't ask, no no. She doesn't want him to think she cares.

"At least watch us practice later." Osamu said after a moment of silence. "Are you busy later?"

Yes she is but she went silent upon meeting Osamu's eyes. God, why is he so handsome?

"Ah, eh. I guess Kayo and I can drop by later after club?" She looked at her friend to give her a look that says, please refuse for me, but she only noticed how red her face is. She's worse than her!

"Kayo?"

"Y-Yes!" Kayo said.

"That's settled then, see ya later, Kamiya-chan! Hijikata-chan!" Atsumu said as he stood up to pick up his tray. The other two followed.