Eight - Bothered

She hurriedly went to the lockers to change. She was so scared to death and then, Shit, what was that?

Suna you jerk! How could you do this to me? His towel is sweaty and he dared to offer it to her after what he just did?

"HAI!" She was finally dressed in PE and composed herself for the next scenario that she was picturing in her mind.

Yes, I just have to ignore him. Pretend nothing happened and just return this stupid towel. The stalker is not around, everything's fine. Kayo's probably looking for me now, so I gotta return to the gym.

And with that, she entered the gym as if nothing was wrong with her.

"Megumi! I was kinda worried back there coz it took you a while to return. Suna said you had to go somewhere?"

"Yeah, I just changed to my PE uniform." She spotted the pile of towels near the bench and casually put Suna's towel there.

"I don't know why you bothered to. Anyway, practice is over and the boys will be cleaning. I just gotta do something else and we'll go home after." Kayo said as she picked up the pile of towels and the bibs the guys were wearing earlier.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to wash this, dummy. It's part of my job. Why don't you help me then we'll hang it later in the gym?"

--

Suna is still bothered by what he saw earlier. He never intended any of it, but it disturbs him nonetheless. Did he really scare her that much to the point that she was shaking? The president is quite hot and stacked. "Brrr argh!" He hit his head as he said it to himself in the showers. He remembered and then felt the boner was coming. "Wtf".

"Something bothering you, Suna?" He heard Atsumu ask from the other cubicle.

"Nah." This is a battle against himself and he better not let anyone notice it. He needs to calm down before returning to the gym for their team meeting before the Inter-High championship begins. Hopefully nobody will notice something was odd about him.