Someone new

Damon Clay tapped his fingers impatiently  against the window of his car waiting for his friend Jeremy to come out of his house and  join him "Arg!what's taking him so long"he muttered irritated .

Its been five years since he left his home town he missed it like hell.The freshness and sheer beauty of the forest haunted him in the claustrophobic city.The stone still  building trapped his soul making it troublesome for him to breath as his inner wolf itched to make its presense .But he hold his midnight  black Reron down for long .He was out in the city to complete his highschool studies as his brother desired .But now he is back and is planning on compliting his further studies from local community college. This time he would manage his brother surely

"Hey  sorry   man you know  how mother  is  trying to spoon fed me again"said a voice as the door to the passenger side opened and his longtime friend Jeremy enterted.

Snapped from his inner monologue Damon glanced at his friend shaking his head at Mrs.Hardley's tendency of smothering her only son "Yeah your mother is overcareing ,but i can't complain though after all its been quite a long time since she last saw you " turning the engine  on  the slick black car  roared to  life and started gracefully dashing down the street

You are one hell of a lucky guy .

"So where to first" drawled  Jeremy opening his iPhone scrolling down his emails .

"First of to Grandma Conor i haven't seen her in ages "replied Damon with a sigh
my good ol 'granny
"What time are we gonna be back "asked Jeremy not bothering to  look up  and meet his friends narrowed gaze .

"Around five pm why "frowing slightly he turned his attention back to the road .Its been two years since he saw granny Conor .Before that he  used to come back at every Summer break but last two years his brother forced him to join a special training course that left him with no chance to return .
Oh how he missed her chocolate cake with a glass of milk .

Just thinking about it makes his mouth water.
"Are you even listening to me  hello Damon yarr "

This time Jeremy's voice entered his ear and he groaned in reply "yes yes i am listening stop shouting at my ear, what is it "

"It's the night of prom at our community highschool Josh mailed me "he replied." so"i drawled not looking away from the road knowing very  well whats going to come next.

They parked up a good hundred meters away from the packed up  parking spot.Loud music can be heard coming from inside and having werewolf ears was not helping atall when he entered the jym room of the school where party was held all he could small was sweat and sex boys and girls  were either grinding against each other or shoving tongues or drowning in booze "yeah just freaking awesome"Damon hollered over the loud music to his friend who was already making his way towards a leggy blond .

Damon went over to the bar to get something to drink .He eyed a pretty brunette who was obviously checking him out .Yeah he knows all right he is freaking hot with his messy brown hair and moss green eyes that make any warm blodded female go weak on her knees.He smiled back to the girl making his way towards her  she is gonna be a good lay for tonight thinking to himself when he bumped into someone a jolt of electricity passed his chest where they touched and he shuddered at the feel
What was that

His wolf perked up  for some reason and when the person looked up his breathing stopped alltogether .
Oh my sweet lord those eyes

His eyes captured all the details of the alluring face from her seagreen eyes to that perky nose , her rosy cheeck to those delicious plum pinky lips .He eyes travelled downstairs only to feel a stirring in his groin .

"Hello are you listening ?hello mister Liz tried to bring this unfamiliar guy back to his senses as he seemed to have spaced out on her .She was making her way towards the bar after having a crazy dance with her escort James when she bumped in to this hunky  specimen of a male and something happened when they touched and where the touched a tingling sensation caught her offguard.

He was looking at liz with such a expression that it made Liza squirm in her position as she tried again "sorry about that i didn't see you there"and the guy finally seemed to have snapped out of whatever he was having .

"Yea_h yeah its allright "he stuttered trying to manage his carzy hormons.

The girl passed by him as he caught a whiff of her scent
Rose and Lavender she is a human

When his friend joined him following his gaze "Don't even think about it"Jeremy warned including "she is Lizbath Hwert,  beta Vincent's daughter and also she is human ,she is offlimits man"

Lizbath" he muttered as if tasteing the sound of her name

" Wait  Vincent ? You mean brother Vini but he left the pack didn't he "not looking away from her sexy behind Damon replied .The movements of her firm glove swaying as she gracefully stired across the floor made unimaginable

things happen to his body
Could it be ?,but she is a human

"Yeah but he came back two years ago with his human mate and this adopted daughter."Jeremy informed Damon shrugging nonchalantly.

Well she has certainly caught his attention .One whiff of her smell and he set up his mind he has to visit brother Vincent immediately .She smell so delicious and that lucious body calls to him and those silki brown hair left him with a urge to run his long fingers through them.He is burning with needs and he has to releave himself any how without wasteing any time he went over to the brunette suddenly losing all interest of bedding her but he has bear with it for tonight .
Soon I will have you miss Lizbath Hwert

Please vote comment share follow if you liked this chapter and also i need a cover for my book cause i actually suck at making one .If anyone is interested in making one for me please contact me via inbox message .I would really appreciate your help.