09

You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You stand up and start exiting the room without saying a word. Your brothers hurriedly get up to try and stop you. Hoseok hastily creates an ice wall. You turn around and stare at them with an annoyed look.

"Look, what do you guys want?" You say with a sigh. "I said I'll let you explain, you did. Now let me leave." You say as you close your eyes in irritation. "Y/n, please don't leave, just stay with us." Jungkook pleads. "Take down the ice wall." You say.

"Y/n, please." Taehyung pleads. "Take down the ice wall." You repeat. "Please, just let us love you." Jimin pleads. "Take. Down. The. Ice wall." You repeat again. "Please, don't leave." Namjoon pleads. "I said, TAKE DOWN THE ICE WALL." You turn to face them, your eyes held a bright blue hue.

"Y/n..." Hoseok hesitantly trails off. "What?!" You scream. "The wall, it's broken." He says in fear. Your eyes widen as you turn to face the ice wall. It surely was broken, and the walls beside it had large cracks. Judging on how it was broken, it surely wasn't any of the males. "Y/n, your powers..." Namjoon says with wide eyes.

"This is exactly what I feared." Your father says as he walks down the stairs, his arms clasped together behind his back.

"What?" You ask, your eyes still holding a bright blue hue.

"Y/n's powers, they aren't anything new. She had them before any of you, but her powers held too much power. It began to loose control. I didn't know what to do, Y/n simply couldn't control her ability. I decided it'd be better to erase the memory of having them. Now, it looks like they've revealed themselves." Your father sighs.

"My powers...I've always had them...I've been lied my whole life." You glare at your father. "Y/n, this was for your safety." Your father calmly says.

"THIS WASN'T FOR MY SAFTEY! YOU JUST COULDN'T CONTROL ME!" You scream. You hear something crack. All of a sudden, the chandelier falls to the floor. Luckily no one was under it, so no one got hurt.

"Y/n, you don't understand. Your powers, they're too dangerous. I always said you'd discover them when you're ready, now, I realized that it may have me I who want ready." Your father says. You scoff. "It's always about you." You mumble.

Your brothers look at you and your father, baffled. "Look Y/n, we need to have you stay here so I can help you train." Your father says with a smile. You stay quite, thinking about how your life could change.

"Leave me alone." You nonchalantly say as you grab your bag. "Excuse me?" You father asks with wide eyes. "Leave me alone." You repeat. "I'll just hide my powers, I'll never use them." You sigh. "Never use your powers? Are you du-" "As you wish." Your father says as he cuts off a flabbergasted Yoongi.

"You're gonna let her leave!? Her powers are unstable!" Yoongi scoffs. Choirs of 'He's right' are heard throughout the house. "Now, we all know that's not the reason." Your father sighs, resulting in grumbles releasing escaping your brothers mouths.

You wanted to leave, but something stopped you. Could it be that the feelings mutual, do you love your brothers back? You sigh, that's bizarre. You couldn't feel the same way, when you found out they loved you, you were instantly freaked out.

You sigh and grab your bag. You bring yourself to leave the house, that was full of people that loved you.