chapter 13

YUNA'S POV

i woke up and heard everybody gathered here at the living room. "aish i told you guys to be quiet, yuna's awake now" jaebeom scolded them and i sat up.

i yawned and i rubbed my eyes. "sorry for staying you up so late yuna" i heard youngjae said. "it's.. alright" i yawned again clearly showing i'm still tired.

"what time is it?" i asked and looked at them and was stunned by their visuals. yugyeom looked at the time "7:30 am"

i whined. "i still wanna sleepppp" i layed back down. they all looked down at me before going back again.

"what time did you exactly both slept?" jaebeom asks. "maybe around 3am" youngjae scratched the back of his neck.

i was taken aback when mark looked down at me. "you told me you were also gonna sleep" he said in a low voice which surprised me.

"i did but youngjae.." i looked at youngjae and was signing to not tell him. "wanted to eat..?" mark raised an eyebrow. god, why did i said that like i was unsure? i mean we did eat.

"you ate but slept at 3am?" he was clearly not convinced. "yes..?" he suddenly leaned in to my face which made me sat up to avoid him. my face became a flushed.

"i mean youngjae hyung doesn't looked tired" bambam pointed at youngjae. "believe me i'm super tired" he laughed.

"anyway were going to a amusement park since this will be the last day you'll be with us" jinyoung announced.

"not exactly-" i stood up and covered jackson's mouth. i looked at him saying to shut up because i still don't wanna tell them i live close by.

"what's with all the secrets? we don't know why youngjae and yuna are so tired and yuna covered what jackson was about to say" yugyeom whined.

i sighed, i guess i have no choice? "i live close by here" i put my hand away from jackson's mouth.

"really?" they all asked in unison and i just nodded. "with your parents?" i shook my head. "just by myself, my mum lives in busan" i stood up and went to the kitchen.

"want me to cook you something?" i was startled when i heard jinyoung and i just nodded. i washed up my face and dried them. i saw that jinyoung was cooking some eggs and toast, it smelled good.

when he was done i sat down and thanked for the food he cooked and i ate. it was really good!

"this is really good jinyoung" i smiled as i ate. jinyoung just smiled back and sat down across me.

"hey uh yuna can you send me the picture we have together?" i heard him say and nodded. found it weird but i grabbed my phone from my pocket but it wasn't there.

"wait here," i went back to the living room and saw my phone there.

as i went back to the kitchen i send jinyoung our pictures and sat back down to eat. "thanks~" he smiled. i was curious on why he asked for it though.

after i finished cooking i borrowed yugyeom's towel again as i was gonna shower. i went to my bag and realized i don't have any spare clothes left.

"what am i gonna wear?" i said to myself. i can't go back home now since we have to leave soon. i grabbed my school skirt and long socks since my bruises were still kinda visible.

"whatcha looking for?" i heard bambam asked and sat down the couch. "oh nothing i already found it" i didn't want to wear my black hoodie again as it was starting to smell so i had no choice but to wear my school sleeveless shirt.