XVI. The Greed of a Pig

Puck still looked down after what he did to Subaru from before. Emilia and Beatrice tried to comfort the spirit but it was no use.

"Hey, this episode will be Subaru's journey to the other camps and he'll ask for their help, right?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah but, he only gained nothing but bruises and insults. But there were some pieces of advice that were given to him so that he'll know what to do next time in case he'll meet with the other candidates again." Madara said.

"Fufufufu! This is going to be the White Whale's first appearance!" Scorpio exclaimed.

"Gimme a break. Are we going to see another death of Subaru-kun in here?" Jotaro said while holding his hat.

"What could the next episode show us? What do you think?" Russell asked.

"I can't tell. Maybe this one will be a good one for us." Wilhelm said.

"I hope this one will be a good one." Ferris said.

"Good one? We'll see." Madara said with a smirk.

'I don't like that smirk.' Everyone thought.

Subaru and Rem return in Crusch's mansion while holding hands. Two men can be seen interacting with each other and they didn't notice the arrival of the two.

"If Crusch-sama's goal should be attained, I'm sure it would suit your desires, Wilhelm-dono. I expect the best." The man said and the two looked at the visitors returning from their walk.

"My, how unusual it is to see you! My apologies. I am the treasurer of the capital's merchant guild. My name is Russell Fellow. It's a pleasure to meet you, Natsuki Subaru-dono." The man named Russell said and now leaves.

"Oh, my first appearance is a bit clumsy since it is my time to leave the mansion at that time." Russell said.

"I think I'm going to see something awful this time." Priscilla said who is now healed by Nezuko.

"Be a good girl this time. Got it?" Nezuko said and now walks back to her seat.

"Th-Thank you, Nezuko." Priscilla said.

"My lady, where are your manners? You are talking to a god, you know." Al said.

"M-My bad, Nezuko-sama." Priscilla said while bowing.

"What did you do to her?" Jotaro asked.

"I healed her. Because she really wants to show her expression to Subaru's life." Nezuko said.

"First, you want me to beat the shit out of her. Now you healed her without my permission? Good grief." Jotaro said.

"In this episode, you'll see Subaru begging for the other camps to help him against the Witch Cult. And see what happened." Madara said.

"Beg? Oh no, not another sad episode!" Ferris said.

"Subaru... Please forgive me..." Puck uttered.

"Hey, calm down, Puck. Subaru won't be happy to see you sad and down." Emilia said. They didn't notice that above them, there is a huge black window where two people are known to observe the Re: Zero cast's reaction to Subaru's life.

"Wilhelm-san, who was that?" Subaru asked.

"Russell Fellow. Despite what he said, he is shrewd, dealing in all of the capital's internal and external financial matters. Now, I was just about to head back inside." Wilhelm said. Subaru and Rem turned towards Wilhelm.

"Do you have something to say?" Wilhelm asked.

"People calling themselves the Witch Cult plan to attack Roswaal's domain in three days. I'd like to ask for your help in stopping them." Subaru said.