Y/n: CLOWN

"Hey Denki!!" You called.

"What?!" He turned to look at you.

"Check this out!" You put your hands together. "KAREN NO JUTSU!"

POOF

"I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!"

"AH HA!" Denki laughed, spinning around and giving you finger guns. "YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD! YOU FOOL! I AM THE MANAGER!" The Karen screamed before folding like a tortilla to the floor, dozens of out-of-date coupons flying from her pockets.

"KAREN NO!!!" You screeched while Denki laughed maniacally. The others watched on in pure confusion.

"What are they..." Yaoyorozu trailed off.

"Don't ask," Sero said, shrugging. "They're both crazy."

"TAKE THIS, YOU FOUL BEETLE-HEADED FLAX WRENCH!" You took your mallet and smashed him into a pillar.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!" He yelled through his concussion.

"SHOCK ME DENKI!!!!"

"YOU MEAN 'DADDY'?!?!"

"I'M DADDY."

"NO I'M DADDY."

"I'M SORRY, WHO'S EATEN WHOSE ASS BEFORE?!?!?!"
Denki blinked before.

"SMASH ME DADDY!"

"DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT!!"
You ultra-turbo-super sonic-whack-a-moled Denki multiple meters into the ground.

"I'm rather concerned at this point," Jirou commented, watching you two.

"It's like a match made in heaven," Kirishima added. You then noticed both Midoriya and Aoyama further away from the others.

"YO! I'LL BE BACK! SAVE THAT PHAT, DELECTABLE, JUICY, THROBBING, ABSOLUTELY SCRUMPTIOUS BUSSY FOR ME."

"YOU GOT IT DADDY!" Denki sparkled. You silently appeared behind Midoriya, hanging upside down in the air.

"... watcha talkin about?"

"AAAAAAGHGHGHGHAAAAGHGA!!!!!" He yelled, "Y/N! Y-you're floating!!" You smiled widely.

"HELL YEAH I AM BBY! If I imagine myself floating or flying, I actually will!!" You exclaimed.

"Amazing!!"

"HELL YEAH I AM--I mean...--IT IS!!"

~
"Due to personal reasons, I will be passing away."

"EH??!?! WHY?!?!"

"... do you want me to be honest or lie."

"... honest?" Momo replied carefully.

"I don't wanna help with the School Festival."

"What? Why not?" Sato asked. Your mood, compared to a little while ago, was desolate.

"Realiti disappeared amongst the chaos, so I don't have to intern anymore. Besides, big celebrations like this without drugs or orgies, I'm out."

"You can be the bouncer and throw people out," Denki said with a smirk. You shined brighter than a diamond (luv u RiRi).

"PERFECT!!" You clapped your hands loudly. "TIME TO THROW OUT SOME GROPERS WOO!!" You grabbed Mineta and yote him through the window.

"... uh, Y/n?" Sero said nervously, "We meant at the festival."

"Oh..."

"..."